Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: should there be a new model for rupturers
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
38.24%
13 38.24%
yes but only quiver
26.47%
9 26.47%
no
35.29%
12 35.29%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

rupturer
Speaking about throwing weapon quiver, volcs could have a throwing dagger belt. I think that'd look pretty nice and special for a legendary as well.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(19-02-2020, 09:00 AM)Winter Wrote:
(19-02-2020, 07:13 AM)Terath Wrote: also, twigs quiver sounds cool. Anybody have any good ideas? Feel free to post images or whatever

Looks like a bundle of sticks to me. 

Think we have a word for that.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Volc throwing belt would be awesome, not sure how it would work but I'm sure I could figure it out.

DB also doesn't have a quiver, which is kinda sad as they are fairly popular. It would be easy to make one though so I'll probably do that tonight.

Guess this turned into a larger project. I'll do twigs and DB quiver first, then volcs quiver and then rups at the end with progress updates along the way. Keep posting suggestions please

edit: I mean model suggestions, before anybody posts unrelated things
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Speaking of new models? Ornate Crusader?
Loots: 18
(19-02-2020, 04:30 PM)Fendi Wrote: Speaking of new models? Ornate Crusader?

what's wrong with it?
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(19-02-2020, 04:24 PM)Terath Wrote: Volc throwing belt would be awesome, not sure how it would work but I'm sure I could figure it out.

DB also doesn't have a quiver, which is kinda sad as they are fairly popular. It would be easy to make one though so I'll probably do that tonight.

Guess this turned into a larger project. I'll do twigs and DB quiver first, then volcs quiver and then rups at the end with progress updates along the way. Keep posting suggestions please

edit: I mean model suggestions, before anybody posts unrelated things
you could basically take the onyx bolt quiver without the bolts in it and resize it to fit onto the back/side and then either fill it with twigs or volcs, same could be made by elongating a dragon bolt quiver or dragon arrows quiver and enlarging its circle by a bit to fit DBs instead of Dragon Arrows
Would rather you work on stuff we don't even have to be honest.

In theory every hero can have a set to his own. That should be your aim at this point rather than fixing things that half the community doesn't find it needs a change to begin with.

(20-02-2020, 01:03 AM)Woody Wrote: Would rather you work on stuff we don't even have to be honest.

In theory every hero can have a set to his own. That should be your aim at this point rather than fixing things that half the community doesn't find it needs a change to begin with.
Instead of giving Orders to poor Terath you could just say a big THANK YOU for his work Wink. I'm Pretty sure he did some stuff that he did not mentiion here.
(20-02-2020, 08:14 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(20-02-2020, 01:03 AM)Woody Wrote: Would rather you work on stuff we don't even have to be honest.

Instead of giving Orders to poor Terath you could just say a big THANK YOU for his work Wink. I'm Pretty sure he did some stuff that he did not mentiion here.

How can I order someone when they have more power than me?

He can look at my opinion then agree or disagree. Yes, I'm sure he has a good list of things planned and some already done but my point is... I would rather him work on other stuff before he changes models for no reason other than he thinks he has a chance to make a more liked model.

Sometimes a remodel is greatly appreciated by me and that's when most If not all people don't like the current one. The remodel of the Royal Helm, for example, is something I'm looking forward to more than a Rupturer remodel. 

Time is a precious resource for someone like Terath. For what he picks to do its completely up to him however some things will help more than others.