Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: should there be a new model for rupturers
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
38.24%
13 38.24%
yes but only quiver
26.47%
9 26.47%
no
35.29%
12 35.29%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

rupturer
should there be new model for rupturers

vote
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
i think twigs need a quiver instead Wink
Can we have old twigs back tho
Loots: 18
It's fine as is, and was also a modeling contest winner (take that, banana!).
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(18-02-2020, 07:39 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: i think twigs need a quiver instead Wink
Without the comparison you making me pick no.

Just give us a summary of what you would do as a change.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
for something like rups I would not change the original design or idea of the weapon really much at all. I feel like getting rid of the "harpoon" concept would be needless as it's the identity of the item at this point, and most of the changes would be primarily making it look more befitting of the best throwing weapon in the game(?). Put simply, it would be a full remodel technically, but it would look very similar to the original with slight changes.

also, twigs quiver sounds cool. Anybody have any good ideas? Feel free to post images or whatever
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Like how the Zephyr quiver is in a normal throwing location could you make Rups have the location of the normal arrows eg black arrows just to be a bit different?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-02-2020, 07:13 AM)Terath Wrote: also, twigs quiver sounds cool. Anybody have any good ideas? Feel free to post images or whatever

Just make it some kind of Leather Belt holding a few twigs together? or some black hammered steel ring with some nordic runes on it (maybe even on the position of the bolts or on the lower back like most arrows?[Image: fig062_106.jpg]
(19-02-2020, 07:13 AM)Terath Wrote: also, twigs quiver sounds cool. Anybody have any good ideas? Feel free to post images or whatever