Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bannerlord Discussion Thread
I think i'll wait for the steam summer sale.
The sale does not apply for new games
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
steam summer sale 2021
With all these Early Access stuff I think I will wait too. Original M&B was quite bad, Warband better and only mods made it really good for me. Price is quite high as well, the game is either too good or too bad.
I've spent so many hours in Warband, leaving behind great moments and memories. Therefore I'll buy the EA, even for 50€. And I finally want to play the game myself, since fucking Taleworlds never gave me a beta key Angry
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(20-02-2020, 06:22 PM)makk Wrote: steam summer sale 2021
maybe wait till NI for Bannerlord comes out xD
(20-02-2020, 08:48 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
At what point would Ni 2 be better than Ni tho.

Yes it would be nice to start again for some but to think we will get all the features Ni has at once is naive. It may take year of Ni2 for it to even catch up to where we are currently. Making code is one thing but In Ni we take for grantet models, maps, etc...

It will take a long time for bannerload to surpass mount and Blade and even longer for Ni to be taken over by Ni2.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I don´t think that´s true. I´m expecting a lot more out of NI2 like actual siege weapons different modes and what not. When it comes to models ´n stuff, I´ll get into that and help out as much as I can. I love starting over in any game especially when it affects everyone.
(20-02-2020, 09:34 PM)Woody Wrote:
(20-02-2020, 08:48 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
At what point would Ni 2 be better than Ni tho.

Yes it would be nice to start again for some but to think we will get all the features Ni has at once is naive. It may take year of Ni2 for it to even catch up to where we are currently. Making code is one thing but In Ni we take for grantet models, maps, etc...

It will take a long time for bannerload to surpass mount and Blade and even longer for Ni to be taken over by Ni2.

Do you really think we have the resource to keep 2 mods running for different games?
As soon as we have stable version of NI2, we'll pull the plug
Welp here are some bad news about Singleplayer in early access:

Quote:Due to the nature and scale of game that we have envisioned, there may be various problems or missing features and content during the course of early access:

Unique Maps for Towns, Castles and Village: Although we plan to create unique maps for every town and castle in the game, it is a rather arduous process to create that many well designed maps and as such, different locations may share the same map during early access.

Quest Content: A portion of planned quests may be missing entirely, and those in the game may be using placeholder maps, animations, etc.

Several planned single player features may be missing or incomplete. These include but are not limited to: full game controller support, some skill and perk effects, crafting, some aspects of sieges, and clan, army and kingdom management. Throughout the course of the early access period we intend to introduce the missing supporting features, such as, rebellions, kingdom creation and weapon crafting
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18