Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bannerlord Discussion Thread
(08-04-2020, 10:50 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: @ Woody a bit off topic but did you play No man's sky aswell?

Na my brother does atm and I was like Forward thinking it was still shit.

He ended up sending me that video.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(08-04-2020, 10:28 AM)Woody Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 09:47 AM)Jalau Wrote: I have played bannelord for 20 hours now. Only multiplayer but nothing gamebreaking. It's fun and a good game for an early access release. They fix bugs daily and as a dev I can understand them. It's nearly impossible to find any bugs in a very closed testing environment so they have to release an unstable alpha game because they lack the company size to have enough testers. And apart from that any game of that size has buggy early releases and open beta tests nowadays. That they area fixing bugs on a daily basis shows me they are really motivated. As I said I have not yet crashed once and I think it's already a fun and good game. If you don't like it right now just go ahead and play something else.

Nice to see some constructive criticism however you maybe you will be surprised I agree with most of what you said. 

I agree playtesting is needed in most games (alpha) however I would be sceptical the devs maglicy get much faster fixing bugs. Maybe with the influx of cash they can buy more dev power but once again I'm sceptical.

I've been constant before even we got the alpha that It would take time to get better than Warband. It will be better in time but when will that be half a year? a year? multiple years? 

It's subjective I guess so for me It will take some time maybe a year+? idk we will see. Bannerlord needs work till I'll call it a good game. 

(08-04-2020, 09:47 AM)Jalau Wrote: If you don't like it right now just go ahead and play something else.

I'm waiting till we get good mods and even then idk I'm in no rush.

It is gonna help them to find game breakings bugs much quicker. It's nearly impossible to test every single circumstance with a small or even bigger team of devs and QA. That is why 200k players help out the bug hunt. They will eventually run into problems much quicker because they will be able to cover all circumstances much quicker. And that way they can focus on fixing the game breaking bugs first. I don't think it will take them 2 years more like half a year. And the game is not nearly as broken as No mans sky was at the release. At  least not for me.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(08-04-2020, 11:32 AM)Jalau Wrote: I don't think it will take them 2 years more like half a year. And the game is not nearly as broken as No mans sky was at the release. At  least not for me.

I said a year+ given like I said I'm waiting for mods. Even if let's say Ni 2 comes out later this year its feature set will be lacklustre compared to Ni1 and even then we will have so many big/small bugs for some time.

"Yes, that was 5mins into playing it --> https://youtu.be/P8rHyCKSZ5U?t=44"

Comparisons can be made to No man's sky as I did but I did not say It was "nearly as broken".

Woody can you please stop mentioning No Man's Sky in every post. It's Chewbacca defence.
(08-04-2020, 01:07 PM)Forward Wrote: Woody can you please stop mentioning No Man's Sky in every post. It's Chewbacca defence.

How can I not talk about something when people including you ask questions about it or say facts about it that are clearly wrong. 

If anything you are technically the 1st and last to say "...".

(08-04-2020, 12:28 PM)Woody Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 11:32 AM)Jalau Wrote: I don't think it will take them 2 years more like half a year. And the game is not nearly as broken as No mans sky was at the release. At  least not for me.

I said a year+ given like I said I'm waiting for mods. Even if let's say Ni 2 comes out later this year its feature set will be lacklustre compared to Ni1 and even then we will have so many big/small bugs for some time.

Comparisons can be made to No man's sky as I did but I did not say It was "nearly as broken".

You do you. It's not like NI will be available once NI2 is released. Mods of course always take some time especially the bigger ones. You gotta play what you want to play and enjoy.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(08-04-2020, 01:43 PM)Jalau Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 12:28 PM)Woody Wrote:

You do you. It's not like NI will be available once NI2 is released. Mods of course always take some time especially the bigger ones. You gotta play what you want to play and enjoy.

I commented on this point at the start of this thread

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthrea...#pid332601

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthrea...#pid332616

(08-04-2020, 03:56 AM)Woody Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 08:47 PM)Berkay Wrote: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?...on.401168/

A list of bugs like that says something sure when It took them about a decade to get here. How long till Its all fixed?

This Is a review from a friend that I agree with just about other than the time frame for how long It will take. 

[Image: 745fe02cd38d3fddd3513349720d5ad8.png]

Dude, coding is hard thing. They cant fix all bugs in 1 day. I don't know much about coding but kaasovic can explain to us. They're putting patch everyday they're fixing a lot of bugs everyday, i hope they can fix this bugs in less than a month. Actually im bored of shit 8 years conservations. 8 Years because they're doing game and game engine in the same time.   

as you can see in half life 2. Valve did source game engine and game at the same time, then half life 2 was disappointing. 

If you dont wanna play in ''EARLY ACCESS'' just wait the full version. Bannerlord is playable, i like it in this case. 

Bannerlord just need fix now.

Also why your friend played 20.8 hours more after review, just just i wonder. Cuz 20 hours is a long time.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(08-04-2020, 09:32 PM)Fendi Wrote: Isn't that every thread he posts on?

Yes, even in my shop.

Bit of a joke but I do have some posts that could be considered this.

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthrea...#pid259932

(08-04-2020, 11:25 PM)Berkay Wrote: i hope they can fix this bugs in less than a month.

You just said, this that I agree with "They cant fix all bugs in 1 day" but then to claim it will be fine in a month... What??

Using the word hope... Nice. Realistically they cant fix It all. They will be able to fix some as they already have but once again realistically the game is not going to get a lot better In that time frame. I can say this by going from how much work they did in about 10 years. It would be something to say If coronavirus speeds up or slows down how quick updates come out as well. 

The game right now has so many bugs even if you want to play the game there is a chance you're probably "exploiting" the game without knowing it. 

Even if you are not aware of how many bugs are still in Bannerlord I would look at 2 videos given its 1 entertainment and 2 It shows how they can be used rather than looking at dot points. Some of the bugs you see here will be fixed but there a so many like them that are not In the videos.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKulbZrw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wlt6ZnN

Multiplayer Is tenacity better given It has fewer variables that are "bugged" but Is it really better than Warband atm other than graphics? eh? maybe? no? yes? 

This is hence why I said. 

(20-02-2020, 09:34 PM)Woody Wrote: It will take a long time for bannerload to surpass mount and blade.

It sucks that you can't create a kingdom if you don't have the banner anymore :/
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18