Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Want Some Help
I have been playing for 5 years. I was not playing for 2 years and I am back for 3-4 months.I left the game because I did not loot anything.I'm back in playing and i still did not loot.What is the problem about my charachters? Should i train a new character or anything else? please tell me something.
Play the game.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(08-03-2020, 06:51 PM)Julia. Wrote: Play the game.
How many hours should i play for a loot, lol? I'm bored of crafting.
here is a thread on how the loot chance work in this mod; https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=70934
There is nothing you can do, expect for playing the mod
It was never easier to buy legendaries for cash, so once you crafted all you want, go and buy some.

If you are just playing this game for loot hate to break it to you but why play at all. Loot for me at least has never been a top reason to play.

I don't recommend playing for loot as you will go afg again as soon as you realise how the system works. Chances are when you do loot It will be somthing you don't want. That was fine years ago but at this point the market has been saturated with so many items. We have items that dropped in 2012 but we don't have those players that looted them. Old items like studded far out way new items like a certain helm. In theory all red items are worth the same but that could never be true when we have such a high demand for such a small list of items given their low quantity more than anything.

My last loot severance was a good example of this. Years ago It was wanted but at this point It's almost unsellable in comparison. This is only going to get worse so I would just play the game for other reasons and see loot as happy accident when it does happen.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Play 16k hours like me and loot 42 times.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(10-03-2020, 07:08 AM)Faravin Wrote: Play 16k hours like me and loot 42 times.

Be good to point out what you do In those hours matter quite a bit.

I and Faravin do have similar hours In Ni however his looted almost 25 more times than myself. This would be up to me playing on more "casual" runs and he playing more efficient runs. I simply can't play as many events given my time zone hence I can say I've played a lot more public than him and he has played a lot more evens than I.

To maximise loot you need to maximise your run. To do this well It normally involves an event given you can control so much like what map you play and who is allowed In.

Technically, events give more lootchanes per hour. Most Events I've been at are DB Events, and it took me over 2 years to finally loot on a DB Event.

As far as I know, the ratio of Event loots is much higher for Faravin than it is for me. Obviously more runs per hour give more lootchanes per hour, but the lootchance per bot is still the same. Events don't gurantee loot, but atleast you optimize your amount of tries.

(10-03-2020, 09:33 AM)Julia. Wrote: Technically, events give more lootchanes per hour. Most Events I've been at are DB Events, and it took me over 2 years to finally loot on a DB Event.

As far as I know, the ratio of Event loots is much higher for Faravin than it is for me. Obviously more runs per hour give more lootchanes per hour, but the lootchance per bot is still the same. Events don't gurantee loot, but atleast you optimize your amount of tries.

I'll point out when I said "casual" I mean me possibly carrying a server that's normally not even full.