Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change orange legendaries
(10-03-2020, 07:28 PM)Forward Wrote: (A) will destroy remaining class balance.

How? It would be like If all orange items got deleted and we got new items to replace them.

It's a buff for those that have any orange legendaries and for those that don't well maybe you want one of the once orange legendaries now given they have become relevant to you.

Just an example of what I would do on the top of my head

Dragon Axe - We don't have a red version
Dragon Sword - Less cut than Mortifer given its longer
Fell Edge - We don't have a red version
Fang of Fenrir - We don't have a red version
Halogis Torch - We don't have a red version
Dwarf Axe - This would be faster than Scorn but less cut
Ancient Greatsword - More cut than Dur given Its longer and slower
Volundr Greatsword - Could make this faster than Dur but less cut
Worm Bane - We don't have a red version
Thunder Pike - We don't have a red version
Dragon Spear - Could take away the slashing mode to make it only a spear
Dragon Halberd - More cut than Naval but slower 
Sun Pike - More speed than Naval but less cut
Ebonwood Pike - More speed than Jorm but less p
Dragon Breath - More speed than Twigs but less p
Severance - We don't have a red version
Fiendish Bow - Lower flight speed than Ullrs but faster
Hurricane Bow - Higher damage than Stag but slower
Bolt Tosser - Lower flight speed than Eagle but faster
Penetrator - We don't have a red version
Dragon Arrows - More ammo than Black Arrows but less p
Dragon Bolts - More ammo than Onyx but less p
Impervious - Be a better SSSS
Bulwark of Swadia - Be a better SDKS

Doing this I would want a lot of once orange legendaries given they are now relevant not just to me but everyone. 

(10-03-2020, 07:28 PM)Forward Wrote: © is plain bad. The game economy should not get rid of these items for good. They should be cheap intermediate items as now. 

Currently, items are almost locked In Inventory so basically they are taken out of the market already.  I've had things for sale for years and no that's not because I'm a scammer its because no joke none wants them.

Saying they should be cheap intermediate items when they are so hard to loot... They are more comparable to reds then craftables don't forget... Craftables are the items that should fill the market you speak of.

Why should anyone buy [Just about all house-crafted items] when orange legendaries are better in all ways and In a lot of cases cheaper.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(10-03-2020, 09:24 AM)Woody Wrote: Severance - We don't have a red version
Malice is a red version of Severance.
(11-03-2020, 05:48 AM)boorish commoner Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 09:24 AM)Woody Wrote: Severance - We don't have a red version
Malice is a red version of Severance.

No, it's not...

[Image: 30150dfb47b0deaf987046049024a157.png]

This is a good idea woody, a shame there are more things to do than Devs have time available, maybe devs can give us tips how we as a community we can help them/contribute?
(11-03-2020, 07:01 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: This is a good idea woody, a shame there are more things to do than Devs have time available, maybe devs can give us tips how we as a community we can help them/contribute?

I've suggested all the idea's you have seen on this thread long ago at this point.

I have suggested them again as I think I posted them originally too soon as now the problems are becoming apparent to everyone.

You have literally just repeated the process. Take a look at the suggestion with bows.

If you make Hurricane have more damage than Stag and slower it would be pretty much a typhoon - which has more damage and slower.

If you make fiendish faster than Ullrs but less flight speed will literally make 0 difference, pretty much negating the use of Ullrs.

So - all you have done is rather than having hurricane and fiendish useless, you now have stag and ullrs useless - which should be the higher tier of bow.

You couldn't change any of this until banner lord anyway otherwise it would fuck over everyone royally, (apart from those in huge player shops). Nothing needs to be done about the orange legendaries - its the economy that's the issue not the items themselves. Woody you are trying to make issues where there aren't any. If you are that bothered by it just get the devs to change the colour of the text on the item.
Loots: 18
(11-03-2020, 07:23 AM)Fendi Wrote: You have literally just repeated the process. Take a look at the suggestion with bows.

If you make Hurricane have more damage than Stag and slower it would be pretty much a typhoon - which has more damage and slower.

What are you on about? H-bow + Typhoon + Stag are the same speed atm they only differ on flight speed and (P). 

I did not say by how much of a buff/nerf it would be either.

(11-03-2020, 07:23 AM)Fendi Wrote: If you make fiendish faster than Ullrs but less flight speed will literally make 0 difference, pretty much negating the use of Ullrs.

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=72647 ...Wait a second you voted not to change. Nice.

People like different things so maybe you would want this new F-bow but some people will still want Ullrs.

This sounds like you like the idea but you are salty because you don't have an F-bow.

(11-03-2020, 07:23 AM)Fendi Wrote: So - all you have done is rather than having hurricane and fiendish useless, you now have stag and ullrs useless - which should be the higher their of bow.

I haven't even suggested stats here so how do you know none will want Ullrs or Stag anymore?

(11-03-2020, 07:23 AM)Fendi Wrote: You couldn't change any of this until banner lord anyway otherwise it would fuck over everyone royally, (apart from those in huge player shops). Woody you are trying to make issues where there aren't any. If you are that bothered by it just get the devs to change the colour of the text on the item.

How? Nothing changes if you don't have an orange legendary other than you now may want them now.

(11-03-2020, 07:23 AM)Fendi Wrote: Nothing needs to be done about the orange legendaries - its the economy that's the issue not the items themselves.

I like this quote. What do you think the problem Is then.

(11-03-2020, 07:23 AM)Fendi Wrote: Woody you are trying to make issues where there aren't any.

Answer this question.

(11-03-2020, 03:56 AM)Woody Wrote: Why should anyone buy [Just about all house-crafted items] when orange legendaries are better in all ways and In a lot of cases cheaper.

The answer Is to not make house crafted items cheaper by removing their gold sinks and whatnot. That's been suggested and basic arguments can take it down.

(1) Red bows don't need a nerf. Orange don't need a buff either.
(2) First point I pretty irrelevant as most people from that link voted for bows to stay the same. (Not salty - I use blessed stag but its besides the point. stop trying to change shit because you are bored and don't have anything else to do apart from making suggestions on a M&B mod.)
(3) The value on Ulrs and stag will depreciate as they have been buffed. Why would I spend 45-50mil on a Stag when I could just buy a cheaper hurricane for 20m and upgrade it to have better speed. Id then probably have more damage and the same speed as a stag.
(4)It will have a ripple effect. If you change one thing it will have an impact on another. Look at the circle of influence - this isn't psychology but the principle still works
(5)It needs a reset. The market is oversaturated.
(6)House crafted Items are for those who can't afford the Orange legendaries. And in situations with Class lockings. If we use bows as the example again - If I was a warden I could get a huntress for 2m and have the same stats as a hurricane (12m). Why would I buy the hurricane?

I play Ranger - Kingswill is shit. So instead I would buy a hurricane. The whole point of orange legendaries is so that the stats of the class locked items can be accessed by all the classes, and as a price it is more expensive.

Once again another one of your weekly suggestions is pointless and will fall on deaf ears.
Loots: 18
(11-03-2020, 07:50 AM)Fendi Wrote: (1) Red bows don't need a nerf. Orange don't need a buff either.

Saying they don't need it is not a great argument.    

(11-03-2020, 07:50 AM)Fendi Wrote: (2) First point I pretty irrelevant as most people from that link voted for bows to stay the same. 

Ye so If most people would rather the stats of Ullrs and Stag... How many people will want H-bow and F-bow...

A few but the difference between now and then is people have more options rather than orange legendaries being some strange half step above house craftables. I would be personly be inclined to take the H-bow over the others as ping takes away so much speed it makes bow obsolete almost compared to xbows. The people that can use daggers quite well would like the F-bow as its weakness can become an advantage once you get good at it. It has a bigger learning curve than the others bows for a bit better reward of being just that bit faster.

People just like different things but the buff of having tr4 Is not as useful as It once was. 

(11-03-2020, 07:50 AM)Fendi Wrote: (3) The value on Ulrs and stag will depreciate as they have been buffed. Why would I spend 45-50mil on a Stag when I could just buy a cheaper hurricane for 20m and upgrade it to have better speed. Id then probably have more damage and the same speed as a stag.
(4)It will have a ripple effect. If you change one thing it will have an impact on another. Look at the circle of influence - this isn't psychology but the principle still works

Having "a few" reds myself I'm more than happy to lose some potential value to gain so many possibilities altho this potential value only changes on my A suggestion. I think Its more likely Stag and Ullrs will keep their prices just about and F-bow and H-bow will slowly go up to meet them for (A). My reasoning behind this is simple. Look at the steam market for any competitive game. Once some item becomes more viable those skins go up in price as to be expected. For the items that were viable before prices don't change much unless something is clearly better. You the seller can pick what you sell for. 

If you see Stag as the best still don't sell it and nothing changed for you. The aim here is to give more options so it would be [opinion] this [item] is the best. It's already this way with Stag and Ullr's for example.  

Why not make use of orange legendaries when they currently have little to no use if you consider how the game is really played. The looting aspect of this game values them about as much as reds. I don't see them on the Legendary item thread clearly haveing a higher chance to drop. Even the argument for what mode they drop on cant be a factor given we have Oranges dropping on Rag and Reds dropping on normal. The only thing that says they should be different values other than stats is upgrading costs and event prizes. My A suggestion just buffs them to red but my B and C still leave them at orange.

Be good to point out C can happen at the same time of A or B or It could happen by itself.   

(11-03-2020, 07:50 AM)Fendi Wrote: (5)It needs a reset. The market is oversaturated.

You implying just wait for Ni 2... How unproductive... 

In the meantime how about, we do something for the people that are still playing and care.  

(11-03-2020, 07:50 AM)Fendi Wrote: (6)House crafted Items are for those who can't afford the Orange legendaries. And in situations with Class lockings. If we use bows as the example again - If I was a warden I could get a huntress for 2m and have the same stats as a hurricane (12m). Why would I buy the hurricane? I play Ranger - Kingswill is shit. So instead I would buy a hurricane. The whole point of orange legendaries is so that the stats of the class locked items can be accessed by all the classes, and as a price it is more expensive.

This is more pointed at craftables like looking at my inventory whats one ow Kriegsmesser is a nice looking 2h. Why would anyone buy/make this when we can all agree you can buy an Ags/Vgs quite easily for that much. VLKA Bank has had this for years at this point because none wants it. Saying vaguely "House crafted Items are for those who can't afford the Orange legendaries" does make sense but we can agree some items Orange and Red are cheaper than crafting those. 

A - Removes the problem and makes them red 

B - Makes them a bit more valuable but I'm not sure how much of an effect this would do. The novelty of hybrids may not even be there for most people given most active people at this point have heroes.   

C - Legendaries, in general, [this in clues reds] can be traded for a fixed thing/value. Doing this should put a stop on how low legendaries can get. 

(11-03-2020, 07:50 AM)Fendi Wrote: Once again another one of your weekly suggestions is pointless and will fall on deaf ears.

No suggestion I've ever made has been pointless.

I'm not going to interfere your discussion at this point but I have to say I'm very indignant about our current market which not only the devs but we as a community influences by our trading.
Playing the game is one thing... I like grinding games where you can spend more time on in average than on a idk roleplay game like witcher where the story just ends. Looting in the game we all play is something special. It took me almost 1 year to get another loot and I literally no lifed the past year so I had more than enough chances to loot. 2 days ago my day has come and I finally looted again... not even a bad item in my opinion but the market says "shit loot" as some people are just giving away their stuff for a couple of coins if I may say that. Cash became undue valueable for so many people and Items lose their value due to that. If you haven't noticed I looted a Gothic Sallet and I was like "damn" whatever I was messaged almost immediately after my call ingame with an offer of 1,8m was it I guess. That sum is what I paid for a freaking Kings Will (Which is by the way not shit...Fendi) like a week ago. Another guy wanted to hear what I'd be willing take for the sallet and when I clarified that I'm obviously not going to sell it for that cheap, I got to hear he'll be waiting for a cheaper one instead cause the market is fucked by people who yizz on 2m cash. It's probably true that I will be undercutted by a guy selling it outrageously cheap but I will wait for someone that respects the actual value of my damn red helmet cause I looted it and I'm not going to sell it for an income of one week in my case.

People complain about the market but I think they haven't realised yet that they played the biggest role in it. Why would the devs change anything if just you could stop selling your items for peanuts.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]