Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI made my teenage life great.
This thread made my teenage life great.

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthrea...ht=journey

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-03-2020, 05:47 AM)Malong Wrote: Twenties made me draft some stories. It was kind of fun thinking about these stories. Though it wasn't the best use of time, I can't say NI was a complete waste.

These were great stories.  This is now a racist uncle PCK stories thread.

[Image: cuba-villa-clara-caibarien-old-man-sitti...FMB32Y.jpg]
Dear Victor,

Its so great to hear you're doing well in life. Its quite of a challenge for people to be ''happy'' nowadays.
I love reading this, it brings out so many memories i thought i had no access to. It was indeed a carefree life, days and nights with thegreatgangster, fury and harlaus forming the Silver Death clan, all trying not to get mom angry.

I can still remember the day i randomly found a legendary in my inventory, hadn't even realised i had looted a 15m sword at that time Tongue
I can also remember the moment of enthusiasm when I told you, and what great plans you had in mind.. unknowingly that I wouldn't hear from you or steam concerning that giftcard.

But hell, you know I have forgiven. Not only made it your life great, it helped me out too. It taught me not to trust any person or living being, that only electronics are reliable. And that helped me out A LOT in later life. It also made me realize that people indeed never change. I still have doubts trusting you, as you proudly commented you gave warlegendnl his giftcard(still waiting :/)

Anyhow, I agree NI made most people a better person. This is one of my most enjoyable mods aswell and I know all the involved developers worked long and hard to bring us this content. I only despise the day one of them unbanned you xd
I loved reading your story, wishing you the best in (gaming) life, and if you ever meet Harlaus or thegreatgangster, send them my regards.

P.S. the transitional armour did look great on you
Quote:Anyhow, I agree NI made most people a better person.

*Laughs in Trickster*
(31-03-2020, 01:17 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

*Laughs in Trickster*

Nice!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Some young boy had a childhood?
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(31-03-2020, 01:17 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

*Laughs in Trickster*
I'm not sure what you mean. We have (had?) Gismo, the nicest guy in NI

(31-03-2020, 01:05 PM)warlegendnl Wrote: It also made me realize that people indeed never change. I still have doubts trusting you, as you proudly commented you gave warlegendnl his giftcard(still waiting :/)
rekt.