Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

April Event
(21-03-2020, 06:34 PM)Winter Wrote: There are some old ones and a lot of new ones.

Any chance can you make the old/new ones tradeable?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Nice!
Loots:
15.09.2017 Leviathan`s Treads
22.10.2017 Worm Bane
23.12.2017 Gothic Plate
22.04.2018 Defender Boots
20.05.2018 Dragon Halberd
02.09.2018 Defender Boots
07.12.2020 Imperial Halfplate - Blue
11.12.2020 Zephyr
14.02.2021 Studded Gauntlets
13.03.2021 Dragon Arrows
05.03.2022 Heavy Scaled Greaves
14.12.2023 Typhoon

Give me your stuff Blame!
(22-03-2020, 06:37 AM)Woody Wrote:
(21-03-2020, 06:34 PM)Winter Wrote: There are some old ones and a lot of new ones.

why do you want this?
(22-03-2020, 06:49 PM)Poer Wrote:

why do you want this?
 should not need to explain why I want this. it's pretty self explanatory.

I would like to get them all but I can't see myself playing that much. Similar thing can be said about why I did not sell the old ones. 

Being able to trade the ones you have multiple copy's of for others you don't have would be nice. After the event they just sit in your inventory or gets sold and forgotten. Etc...

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-03-2020, 07:28 PM)Woody Wrote:
(22-03-2020, 06:49 PM)Poer Wrote:

why do you want this?
 should not need to explain why I want this. it's pretty self explanatory.

I would like to get them all but I can't see myself playing that much. Similar thing can be said about why I did not sell the old ones. 

Being able to trade the ones you have multiple copy's of for others you don't have would be nice. After the event they just sit in your inventory or gets sold and forgotten. Etc...
Yes please do this dear developers so i can charge half an arm for putting my collectibles into the Ah Wink
(21-03-2020, 05:54 PM)Winter Wrote: Dear NI Community,

Due to world events, we have decided to start our April event early this year to help give you something fun to do.  This event will go on through April 6th and will include April drops, April servers with randomized gear, and 1.5x XP and gold.  The April drops show up as pink in your inventory and cannot be equipped, traded, or sold except to the Marketplace for the tidy sum of 3500 gold.  To dispel any concerns, these drops do not at all effect your chances of looting materials or legendary items.  If you are a Donator and have not yet made your submission for your April drop, it is not too late - we will be adding new submissions throughout the duration of the event.

Please enjoy our silly event and stay safe,
The NI Developer Team

"If you are a Donator and have not yet made your submission for your April drop, it is not too late - we will be adding new submissions throughout the duration of the event."

what do you mean by this?
(23-03-2020, 03:33 PM)Skan Wrote:
(21-03-2020, 05:54 PM)Winter Wrote: Dear NI Community,

Due to world events, we have decided to start our April event early this year to help give you something fun to do.  This event will go on through April 6th and will include April drops, April servers with randomized gear, and 1.5x XP and gold.  The April drops show up as pink in your inventory and cannot be equipped, traded, or sold except to the Marketplace for the tidy sum of 3500 gold.  To dispel any concerns, these drops do not at all effect your chances of looting materials or legendary items.  If you are a Donator and have not yet made your submission for your April drop, it is not too late - we will be adding new submissions throughout the duration of the event.

Please enjoy our silly event and stay safe,
The NI Developer Team

"If you are a Donator and have not yet made your submission for your April drop, it is not too late - we will be adding new submissions throughout the duration of the event."

what do you mean by this?
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=74127
It seems I'm only one who play these April servers as they were designed, and out of curiosity, what's logic behind Dead Shot is rollable in this mod and Ailadrodd is not. It really cripples gameplay.
[b]Buff Malice,        Corn,         Dellingr's Fingers,         Defender Shield,         [b]Dellingr's Fingers,             [b]Hat of Coif and Fur,         Head Shot,  [b]Lag,          [b]Leather Over Plate,         [b]Mortifier,          [b]Poke of Kings,          [b]Pull Tosser,       [b]Registered IRC Names,    [b]Sandwich,    [b]Scamendal,       Secan of Tsimir,     [b]Sexual Healing Box,         [b]Small Lump of Death,       [/b]Squinty Arrows,    [b]Tiger Mail Armour.[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]          Is this the whole collection?[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
You miss atleast the "Fatsod's Legendary Sword of Kokt Torsk".
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam