Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bring back fun to April servers
(22-03-2020, 05:42 PM)Forward Wrote: Lets just hope they are not working on any of your suggestions.

Yes, Fendi was being sarcastic.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(22-03-2020, 05:47 PM)Malong Wrote:
(22-03-2020, 05:42 PM)Forward Wrote: Lets just hope they are not working on any of your suggestions.

I know. And me being not.
(22-03-2020, 05:22 PM)Woody Wrote: Once again I'll say I would rather... Wait I'll will rephrase just for that someone. Everyone else just about would rather the Devs worked on a real update then changing or adding to this event.

(22-03-2020, 05:40 PM)Fendi Wrote: Lets just hope they are working on any of your suggestions.

[Image: maitXo5.gif]

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
(22-03-2020, 05:48 PM)Forward Wrote:
(22-03-2020, 05:47 PM)Malong Wrote:

I know. And me being not.

Bugs is more what I'm getting at here. Stuff that most if not majority agree with.

Here is a list of just 12 upgrages that need a fix https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthrea...#pid330793

When you consider how many bugs have been reported with in a year... The next update will be big even if they are effectively nothing. We have waited this long I'm sure we have some new things being items, maps maybe even mechanics... don't really care at this point just want an update. 

So much has happened in that time it makes no sense to drastically change somthing that in the end of the day only happens a few weeks out of the year. Why delay the next update anymore for just an event. If you're that board make a new hero or afg.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Again, let's not discuss what we don't like in NI in current thread and focus only on ideas and suggestions how to make April servers more fun then they are atm.
(22-03-2020, 06:11 PM)Forward Wrote: Again, let's not discuss what we don't like in NI in current thread and focus only on ideas and suggestions how to make April servers more fun then they are atm.

Increasing the legendary drop rate would make it more fun for me.

(22-03-2020, 06:03 PM)Woody Wrote: If you're that board make a new hero or afg.
[Image: bb4df3a19e1c8adc33766b5ef5ad295f.png]
Loots: 18
Fendi shared the image of slicing board,nice.