Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

ON_Glenn
I would like to report ON_Glenn for selling my items for real money while he was only borrowing my "value" while I was away from the game these past few years.
While I do not like to make an official report of my old friend, I feel like this would be my only chance to ever get my items back. 

A bit back into history. In the end of 2016 I decided that I was no longer going to be playing the game for a while. The game wasn't as much fun as it should be and I needed a long break from it.
On 19-09-2016 I agreed with ON_Glenn via Steam that I would be giving everything I owned to him (can't find log since I cannot find him in my friend list anymore). 
He was having some good trades lately and my value would help him get more trades (= more profit). He was allowed to use my items to his need. 
He could trade or sell them on the condition that if I would return to the game, he would provide me with items / gold with around the value I gave him. 
Below you can see the trade we made. This trade was done via my character CC_BlackWarden (Renamed to DB_BlackWarden this weekend) with id 2451690.

Early february this year I started playing again. Since I knew it would be for a longer amount of time I contacted ON_Glenn regarding the agreement we made.
After I contacted him, he said he no longer had my items and apparently had sold everything including my items. I contacted Kip on 07-02-2020 regarding this
since I wanted to avoid going public, but due to Kip's absence and since it got confirmed yesterday that the items were sold for real money, I decided to go public.
Below you will find the messages between me and ON_Glenn. These are in Dutch but I've added the English translation.

While I really appreciate the help and donations I've gotten from other players, I would really like to see if there is any chance of me getting back my items, or even parts of it.
I'm aware that all trades are on your own risk, and that I do not have the original Steam chat, but I really hope anything can be done here. Thanks for reading.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I can give you 5 euro if you want so you can buy some gear. You couldve asked me that to prevent a useless report.
Gur

I have no need for money, I just want a chance to get my items or the value back. Since you are unable to do that, I had to make this report thread.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Ah ye, I don’t think you can get that back. Your stuff was a gift. I can give you real money but....
Gur