Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Julia
(27-03-2020, 10:39 AM)Fendi Wrote: Im pretty sure If we can bring up time stamps you could see that you were, It was on Swadian outskirts and im pretty sure you were under the name DB_Tarion. (Roughly 14:00-16:00 GMT on the 25/03/20)

Another note, one of the admins is openly racist, (even if it might not be where he is from) and gets a slap on the wrist and has to write a paragraph about him apologising and gets away with it. Same said admin has been reported and called up on his admin spot joining on wave 13 respawn. It's nice to see that when a player says something that isn't racist they get a ban, but when a staff member is racist they have to say sorry and it's dealt with. we love double standards.

At this point, staff are going to have to buy a bigger rug if they want to sweep anymore mistakes under it.

What did you not understand about the fact I reported the incident on Slack?
I posted screens of the conversation and action was taken.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(27-03-2020, 10:37 AM)Berkay Wrote:
(27-03-2020, 10:32 AM)Xen Wrote:
(27-03-2020, 10:29 AM)Poer Wrote:
(27-03-2020, 10:25 AM)Xen Wrote: I fail to see the problem here.

Julia asked you to stop doing something and you argued back instead of just listening and stopping?
Julia did tell you to contact a developer if you're unhappy with the warning - which is correct.

You received ample warnings to stop what you we're doing and you didn't hence the reason why you were kicked.
Rules are guidelines, if we feel that you need to stop doing/saying something then we will ask.

Stop being a child and stop chatting shit in the server it's annoying. Thanks.
It is not racist or it is not insulting.And I fail to see the problem saying those things.

It's annoying. Just don't do it, I don't understand why that's so difficult to understand...
I just wanna chat with my friends its doesnt bother anyone. ''Talking no agressive and racist but got temp ban'' this is easier to understand. Also we are reporting some admins for a long time but no result thanks

Please provide an admin report that hasn't been dealt with and I will look at it. If an admin asks you to stop doing something then instead of continuing to a argue back just change the discussion and message a developer, I don't understand why that can't happen. You we're asked again to not continue and then you we're temp banned. A temp ban is a temp ban so it's nothing major.

(27-03-2020, 10:39 AM)Fendi Wrote: Im pretty sure If we can bring up time stamps you could see that you were, It was on Swadian outskirts and im pretty sure you were under the name DB_Tarion. (Roughly 14:00-16:00 GMT on the 25/03/20)

Another note, one of the admins is openly racist, (even if it might not be where he is from) and gets a slap on the wrist and has to write a paragraph about him apologising and gets away with it. Same said admin has been reported and called up on his admin spot joining on wave 13 respawn. It's nice to see that when a player says something that isn't racist they get a ban, but when a staff member is racist they have to say sorry and it's dealt with. we love double standards.

At this point, staff are going to have to buy a bigger rug if they want to sweep anymore mistakes under it.

That admin was dealt with publicly. No one was actually banned here so I fail to see your point. Also you called this racism which is funny, you're kinda shooting your friends in the foot here. Racism isn't tolerated, but everyone is open to make an unban request and depending on the severity they will be dealt with. Again - any issues with a decision with an admin or developer there's a clear hierarchy of people to contact so contact them instead of using it for petty fuel for incidences like this.

(27-03-2020, 10:40 AM)Poer Wrote:
(27-03-2020, 10:32 AM)Xen Wrote:
(27-03-2020, 10:29 AM)Poer Wrote:
(27-03-2020, 10:25 AM)Xen Wrote: I fail to see the problem here.

Julia asked you to stop doing something and you argued back instead of just listening and stopping?
Julia did tell you to contact a developer if you're unhappy with the warning - which is correct.

You received ample warnings to stop what you we're doing and you didn't hence the reason why you were kicked.
Rules are guidelines, if we feel that you need to stop doing/saying something then we will ask.

Stop being a child and stop chatting shit in the server it's annoying. Thanks.
It is not racist or it is not insulting.And I fail to see the problem saying those things.

It's annoying. Just don't do it, I don't understand why that's so difficult to understand...
It is not difficult to understand but all you do is making servers like a jail. I don't like how people talk also it is annoying.But the servers are public servers. Everyone is free to talk in their own ways. If I just ignore them,you should ignore us too.It is not against the rules.
You cannot say "a" because it is annoying for me and i am an admin(or I am a developer) so it is forbidden after this time.

Look, I'll level with you. Some admins are different and deal with things differently - they are human after all. But if you have an issue then please talk to one of us rather then ignore it and just flame on a report thread.

and I can say it's annoying lol Julia asked them to stop (which is the correct thing to do as an admin), then asked them to stop back chatting and to message a dev if there's an issue with the in game warning (which again is completely reasonable and fine) and then removed the person from the server because they didn't stop. I don't see the issue, just move on?
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I dont know about you Xen but "Ching Chong China man" is racist. "Oh oh Ah Ah" isn't.
Loots: 18
I'm closing this report.

We'll contact Julia to see if this could of been dealt with differently. Unhappy with Julia's decision? Message a developer. Unhappy with my decision? Contact a different developer.

If an admin asks you to stop doing something, just do it. Don't argue, there's no point. It'll make everyone's lives a lot easier and peaceful.

Thanks.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame