Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What I think looks the best
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leviathan's Guard + Leviathan's Helmet
61.54%
8 61.54%
Leviathan's Guard + Heavy Bear
7.69%
1 7.69%
Gilded Bear Armour + Ornate Crusader Helmet
0%
0 0%
Gilded Bear Armour + Leviathan's Helmet
0%
0 0%
Full Tracker Set
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Leviathan's Helmet
A few people including myself are not too keen on this model. I'm not 100% sure why but I would guess It would have something to do with it looking so top heavy on the set? So I think I like the model I just don't like the "set".

This post is not even asking for a change by the way... I think It's more asking how many people think Heavy Bear Hood looks better on Leviathan's.

[Image: 6E3C9A98AC7A709366559548C9030C6A789D4D4E]

Just, for example, I think It looks a lot better on the Ranger set given Gilded Bear Armour Is just a bigger armour. It would look even better If the texture was lighter even if half of the helm had a lighter texture bit like Winged Zwei helms. 

[Image: 96E797126A55CAB1AB3885B142EB9574AA9657D9]

Even again I think It would just make for a better Pikeman helm as It's so close to Vagabond It would look really good on Efs.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Tracker set looks good too but Leviathan's set's brightness is a good technicality.
Imo, the helmet looks pretty bad, tried wearing it with different armors but that didn't really help| Leviathan's Guard + Crown of Flowers looks the best.

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
(28-03-2020, 09:08 AM)Never Wrote: Imo, the helmet looks pretty bad, tried wearing it with different armors but that didn't really help| Leviathan's Guard + Crown of Flowers looks the best.

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]

To me, they seem closer in-game. Even the website and my pics show It looks less "grey".

Probz got to do with your settings. 

[Image: 707ea35c476eb921cf4a77a4e701b1db.png][Image: efd446a822082d9236f2ca884c8e34e7.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I had my HDR settings off, but that doesn't really change much, i still think the helmet is ugly.
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36