Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Feitoria
Your account has been banned for the following reason: Impersonating an admin and Racist chat. You joined the Trickster Event using an Admin name and the made Racist comments.

1. I did in fact impersonate an admin, by using the ^ key, and used racial chat

2. I did not however join the trickster event under an admin name. (You could simply check my characters)

I would just like to say I 100% know I am in the wrong. In my eyes, I had assumed a private event would have some leisure to such things.
I have to inject this before Irish's response.

This is quite a petty response I appreciate that you did something wrong but I don't know why it matters that you didn't join as an admins name, you impersonated and used racial language.

Also, it's a NordInvasion server of course it's not going to have some leisure....

I'd appreciate a better unban request to be honest.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I agree with Xen fully
(28-03-2020, 09:56 PM)Xen Wrote: I have to inject this before Irish's response.

This is quite a petty response I appreciate that you did something wrong but I don't know why it matters that you didn't join as an admins name, you impersonated and used racial language.

Also, it's a NordInvasion server of course it's not going to have some leisure....

I understand language like that cannot be tolerated under any circumstance. For that and to those I may have offended I am sorry.
(28-03-2020, 10:23 PM)Meliodas Wrote:
(28-03-2020, 09:56 PM)Xen Wrote: I have to inject this before Irish's response.

I understand language like that cannot be tolerated under any circumstance. For that and to those I may have offended I am sorry.

Fair enough, I think 1 - 2 weeks is fair. Create an unban request in just over a weeks time and we'll take a look.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame