Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Future of NordInvasion
There's no way to see if this is serious or not. We'll just have to see on April 31.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Prepare to RAGNAROK!
Join the Nords!

Characters:
Chosen Marksman - Zweihander - Juggernaut - Hoplite

Loot: Old Boots, Crooked Stick, Bent Sword
I am pretty sure you guys can only do modelling since there is no mod tools so yeah good luck with that

edit: I am refering to future NI 2 modding, not this shitty april fools over a dead mod that nobody cares
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(02-04-2020, 03:26 PM)Flam3s Wrote: I am pretty sure you guys can only do modelling since there is no mod tools so yeah good luck with that

Think again padawan https://docs.bannerlordmodding.com/_tuto...csharp-mod
The community is creating the documentation lol
(02-04-2020, 01:10 PM)Malong Wrote: There's no way to see if this is serious or not. We'll just have to see on April 31.
Still waiting ....
(02-04-2020, 03:51 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 03:26 PM)Flam3s Wrote: I am pretty sure you guys can only do modelling since there is no mod tools so yeah good luck with that

Think again padawan https://docs.bannerlordmodding.com/_tuto...csharp-mod
The community is creating the documentation lol

I meant the offiical modding tools from taleworlds that will make modding very very easy

Also I know modding is possible, I am the one who made my own Custom Battle that allows 1000v1000 back in beta days lol
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Ye well Winter Big Grin 

Was a good one but to make sure this has no actual negative effect after that release hype
of Bannerlord is done I'd suggest to help out the "unsure" part of the community by some
statement to make clear it really was an April Fool's joke...

Servers should fill up again shortly Wink
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(02-04-2020, 07:25 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote: Ye well Winter Big Grin 

Was a good one but to make sure this has no actual negative effect after that release hype
of Bannerlord is done I'd suggest to help out the "unsure" part of the community by some

People don't want to play for no progress though. So to be sure, we should only play again after April 31st, 2020 at 2:01 PM GMT.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?

Kip made this for the "unsure" part of the community:

[Image: b4662d8c8d.png]
(02-04-2020, 08:22 PM)Winter Wrote:

Kip made this for the "unsure" part of the community:

Why is it grayed out if it's the same month? Where did May 1 go? That didn't help at all! It only raised more questions!!!