Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

upgrade system
(02-04-2020, 09:09 AM)Quordas Wrote: Yes, you want more unique items, Do you have too many of them?

Me wanting more upgrades Is a given as all players to some degree what better gear.

Do I have too many of them? Idk going from the wording from Winter's post In 2018 maybe...? Either way, like I said.

(02-04-2020, 05:16 AM)Woody Wrote: At this point or even back then people don't see upgrades as special rare items they just see It as a cost to upgrade items as that's all It really is.

(02-04-2020, 09:09 AM)Quordas Wrote: As for the helmet ... I did it to sell to someone, for fun. I won't tell for what. I don't regret anything

No to some degree, you would. You were trying to sell this helm to me. At one point your offer was just about an uncraft.  

https://i.gyazo.com/99de8b01077ebccbcf3a...b0c72c.png

https://i.gyazo.com/e8eaa3fe9db9099296bb...d2b0a8.png

(02-04-2020, 09:09 AM)Quordas Wrote: The game will get faster bored, if you change this

This would imply waiting for upgrades Is one of the best parts of Ni... I disagree with that.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
So your think ? I'm a criminal? Very bad guy ?
I wanted to upgraded it because, always wondered if it would been he good helmet ?
I didn't like it, so I wanted to sell it, lol ..
It's funny that you have to relate to print screen...

All right you'll upgraded everything items, and what's next ? The end ?
Then you have nothing to do or for gain ... yea ?
This is what drives this improvement items, that you have to wait .
Ummmm so I can open this thread whoever locked it. Pm me If I need to tell you how I did It.

Ill lock It again for whatever reason.

(02-04-2020, 09:56 AM)Quordas Wrote: So your think ? I'm a criminal? Very bad guy ? 
I wanted to upgraded it because, always wondered if it would been he good helmet ?
I didn't like it, so I wanted to sell it, lol ..
It's funny that you have to relate to print screen...

All right you'll upgraded everything items, and what's next ? The end ?
Then you have nothing to do or for gain ... yea ?
This is what drives this improvement items, that you have to wait .

Well, that's a straw man. 

If you wanted to upgrade It to see what stats It would have but didn't like It that's what we call [regret].

This is coming from a place where It's feasible to have everything. Its not... This is also coming from a place where getting that amount of gold/mats is feasible... It's not. For what your goals are item wise is subjective... Some people are fine with crafted item and other people normal legendaries are good enough.  

People wait already by grinding to get the mats + the gold + the item(s). They should not need to wait for some random amount of time (for no clear reason) to upgrade it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|