Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban me
Here we go again.
Let's begin:

In 2016 I was playing on one of the servers and was the only barrel provider.
At some point there was some clan of randoms that entered the server and started to pick my barrels, place them in some dumb spots etc. I didn't know if they were trolling or just being noobs so I told them: "don't touch barrels/tomes if they're not yours", to which they got aggressive with me and at some point literally wasted these barrels.
At which point I broke. Because I am a human and not a robot that has no emotions.
They insulted me once, I insulted them back.
Some minutes later, there was a report on the forum about me. Without letting me to explain the situation, some admin perm banned me.

So let's get this right.
Some dumbass admin perm banned me because a troll reported me for insulting him after he wasted the only barrels that we had.
How f...
Ah, damn it.

That was the last straw and at this point I lost all interest in the game. The only reason I kept going asking for taking down that ban was so I could log into the account that has over 35m worth of equipment and send it to one of the guys I was playing with at the time.
I didn't apologise because what should have I apologised for? Hmm? "Pardon me breathing, please unban, I won't do it again"? Pheh.

See, I would understand if the ban was just, but it wasn't. And that's what pissed me off most.
This is why I demanded an unban rather than begging for it.
Which certain admins didn't like to which I got insulted by an admin whose name I don't seem to remember now.
Ekhem The_Irish_Eagle ekhem, that cunt, ekhem.
 "Twat go away" is one of the insults I remember. As to others well I bet you can find them, I don't remember the exact words now.
Such a professional and mature admin wow. An admin that deserves respect.
Yeah, like fucking hell he deserves my respect.

Now let's see.
This isn't the only time this prick showed his true colours. This prick already showed how much of a cunt he is here:
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=45234
This is what really happened in that run:
Wave 20. We are overrun. The bots kill everything and we use every last tome that we have available.
Some freak bug has it that Nazgulus spawns in an area that you can't get to. He didn't set that spawn himself. That's just where he spawned.
He, a Royal Guard, as a result of his RG reflex, raised his shield to protect himself as an RG usually does. We were all in such a panic that he didn't realise he is in an illegal spot. It is not like you usually spawn in that place, you know? You do not expect to appear there.
The moment I and a couple of guys noticed that the bots cannot reach him, which means he is in an illegal place, we quickly told him: "Get out of there! You're in a glitched spot!", to which he immediately complied.
Sounds like something a real glitcher would do, I am sure.
He moved out of that place and died in a matter of seconds.
The whole thing took 10 seconds. It didn't take more.
And I would like to specifically point out that he didn't hit anything from that spot. Though even if he did, that wouldn't count as glitching unless he did that on purpose and kept on doing that for a time. Or was something else in NI rules in 2015/2016?

But who cares? Let's be a fucking cunt and give him a warning without so much as giving him a chance to respond to the report lest he starts defending himself and we can't punish him for no reason.
What? Silver_Knife pming me about that? I will simply tell him that Nazgulus was glitching and that the matter is closed.
What? He keeps on going? Silver_Knife, stop questioning my decisions or you will be punished too.
Alright. So the matter is settled.
- The_Irish_Eagle, November 2015.

This is precisely what happened back then. I tried to raise the attention of some high admins but apparently no one gave a fuck and the warning remains until this very day.
Still. That doesn't stop me from trying again.
If you do start caring though then please, make him send you pms that I sent to him on the same day of the report and read my explanations which unfortunately fell on deaf ears as he was such a cunt as to not listen. These explanations should be more detailed as my memory was more fresh back then than it is now.

K. Now I realise that this account will be banned because the admins, The_Irish and a couple of others, would lose an argument with me and they know it - I have superior intelligence + better arguments, so they would ultimately have to admit that they wronged me, Nazgulus, and that they screwed as admins.
I don't really want to predict every single possible nonsense that they could come up with as most of them would be gibberish anyway. So, in fact, they can ban me as much as they want and I am still going to be right without having to respond to that. Because the only thing they can say now is either "yes I messed up, sorry about that", or "no we won't unban you. Not going to discuss it. Closed."
However, there is one argument that they will bring up that is not completely fucking retarded. And I will respond to it now:
Avoiding bans - Yes I avoided bans. Bans that shouldn't have been given to me in the first place. 
Ban avoidance is only a bad thing if a ban is just. My ban wasn't just. It was hasty, biased, and dumb as fuck.
Avoiding such a ban is not a crime unless you're a 12-year-old cunt trying to keep someone banned at all costs. Then you can claim it to be a crime. However, I believe you are not a 12-year-old cunt so let's just agree that you were wrong and my ban avoidance is a result of your sloppy admining.
I rest my case.

Before I summarise, I just want to quickly get back to this report
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=45234
The people reporting Nazgulus did that maliciously. They are basically a bunch of retarded toxic German kids that are also xenophobic and racist. You won't read that in logs, but on TeamSpeak they would often go insulting people based on their nationality alone, especially Polish and Turkish people. Me and Nazgulus happened to be Polish and they particularly liked to pick on us.
In game they would act maliciously too: Block the way by pretending to be afk, take away tomes that I would bring and not give them back until later, "accidentally" run in between us and the healing points/ammo refills etc. Not things that are bannable, but malicious enough to kind of make us upset.
I understand that you might had some bad experiences with people from certain countries. I myself noticed that some of the most toxic people are usually Polish and Turkish.
But that is not a reason to hate on all the Polish and Turkish by default. This is what a cunt would do, not a reasonable person.
But maybe I should stop here? It's not like I expect Faravin and others to read this and see the error of their ways. After all, Faravin is the guy that said that Hitler was Austrian, not German, therefore Germany did nothing wrong in WWII, and his friends agreed with him. Probably the best thing here is to agree that he is a fucking cunt and just let him stew in his own juice with the rest of his stupid friends.

But the fact that admins just took their screenshots taken out of context and used them to justify an official warning is just beyond fucking reckoning. How does one get so stupid?

This is what I want to come out of this:
A high ranking admin (Not Xen or that other cunt, the Irish_Eagle) to look into this and once he sees that I was in fact wronged, unban me. Whether he lets these two cunts remain admins would be up to him, though if I were an owner of NI I wouldn't want such guys as admins considering who they are and what they did. But whatever. What without question should happen now is for me to get unbanned on Silver_Knife account with no resets at all.
Also, Nazgulus got later banned out of spite, not because he deserved it. Him getting banned and getting a 100% reset is so laughable that I am still shocked how can you be such a fag and take yourself seriously. I am talking about you, Xen and The_Irish_Eagle.
I made a rant video on YT about the whole situation and asked him to post in on the forum. The video was of average overall quality and was about me trying to describe it. But it wasn't toxic or anything. If anything, it was calling the admins out for their BS.
If I was the guilty party in the matter, I would make an apology video. But as you already know, I am not. It has been years since that and I am sure, more than ever, that they are just some fucking cunts on a power trip and that this topic should have been created a long time ago instead of now. Better late than never I suppose.

So. If they have any sensible arguments and happened to grow up, they won't ban me. But there's fat chance of that. So if someone else, like Hande for instance, could look into that, I would be grateful.
Should they indeed have grown up, as opposed to just growing older, and wanted to present their arguments and prove their point, they are welcome.
But as I already said, there is really nothing they can use to justify their actions so there is maybe a 1% chance of that happening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As things stand, I deserve to have this unfair ban lifted and the same goes for Nazgulus. 
As for Nazgulus, his eq and everything got deleted for no goddamn reason. That eq and XP need to be given back.
The admins... Do whatever you want with them but do not defend these cunts. Such a spite needs to be shunned, not justified.
And as to show you that I really am serious about the whole thing and perhaps make you more inclined to want to help me, I promise to donate some £ to NI the moment you lift my ban.

Now let us hope there is still some justice left in this mod.
It's your personal opinion the ban wasn't just. Fair enough, you're allowed to have your own opinion here. This doesn't mean you're allowed to ban-avoid just because the ban was "unjust" in first place.

Insulting the Head Admin in your unban request won't help either, you should really overthink your attitude, it hasn't changed since the last unban requests and I am fairly certain that it will have the same outcome as the past ones. Donating in the past or future doesn't mean you are standing above the rules after all, so why would you promise that in fat letters on your unban appeal? As an argument because you think you can get around a ban if you donate? That's not how it works.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
My opinion is objective though. I am not a dumb kid you see. I first and foremost consider facts, then add my personal feelings. I always had.
I am not allowed to ban-avoid, true. However, I don't think it's allowed to unfairly ban either.
I know that in this kind of situation two negatives don't make a positive, but I had my reasons and am sort of justified.

I am not insulting. I am simply describing him.
Also, I didn't insult the rank. I insulted the person.
You salute a rank, not a person, if you know what I mean.

Where did I say I want to be beyond the law? Jes don't be such a hypocrite.
Being a High Admin also doesn't put anyone above the law. Unless you want to argue otherwise?
I promised to donate to show you that I am not a random troll trying to waste your time, but a person taking it seriously.
Also, considering that ban-avoidance is a thing that I shouldn't do regardless, that would do for a nice make-up, don't you agree?
(08-07-2020, 10:50 AM)Reek1 Wrote: I am not insulting. I am simply describing him.
Also, I didn't insult the rank. I insulted the person.

You literally said you did insult him the sentence after.
After all it doesn't matters if you insult his rank on NI or him at that point - he's the one in charge for your unban, so it won't help, right?

I'm not going to discuss here that you insulted other members of the community at the same time within your post - it's things that don't belong in an unban appeal and just decrease your chances of beeing unbanned.

As I said, your behavior hasn't changed since your last few posts, so what do you expect to be the outcome?

I wish I had some good things to say about them. But some people are just cunts and there is nothing good you can say about them.

Do you really think I am some kind of a loser who is going to apologise for not doing anything wrong?
I can apologise for going afk and being a bit of a troll in 2012-2014. But that is all.
My conscience is clear.

Btw, I think I remember you now. You were one of the friends of Faravin yourself if I am not mistaken. At least you were often on their TS channel. So hmpf. Aren't you a bit biased towards me? Because I wouldn't be surprised if you were.

I mean you haven't mentioned my original ban at all. You also haven't mentioned this stupid warning and then the ban that Nazgulus received. Why?
All you are doing is trying to pull me down with some nonsensical points. Who cares that Irish is in charge of my unban? It doesn't change the fact he was wrong and is a prick.
That is why I asked someone else to take charge of my urban. Because he is not fit for such responsibility apparently.
I know it is out of scope but Julia:
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=74360
If these screenshots are taken out of context then nevermind.
But if this really happened then you are a cunt as well.
"Any further discussion and I will temp ban you". Bruh.
Why are all admins such little bitter men?
Are you all such losers irl that you have to show claws in a stupid video game? Really?
(08-07-2020, 12:18 PM)Reek1 Wrote: I wish I had some good things to say about them. But some people are just cunts and there is nothing good you can say about them.

Do you really think I am some kind of a loser who is going to apologise for not doing anything wrong?
I can apologise for going afk and being a bit of a troll in 2012-2014. But that is all.
My conscience is clear.

Btw, I think I remember you now. You were one of the friends of Faravin yourself if I am not mistaken. At least you were often on their TS channel. So hmpf. Aren't you a bit biased towards me? Because I wouldn't be surprised if you were.

I mean you haven't mentioned my original ban at all. You also haven't mentioned this stupid warning and then the ban that Nazgulus received. Why?
All you are doing is trying to pull me down with some nonsensical points. Who cares that Irish is in charge of my unban? It doesn't change the fact he was wrong and is a prick.
That is why I asked someone else to take charge of my urban. Because he is not fit for such responsibility apparently.

I don't judge upon the original ban as I haven't been there nor around in the community. It's simply not my job. I give you feedback upon your unban request - unbiased, just upon your behavior in the post itself, not upon the history you might have (well previous unban request which were the same, but that's about it).

As I said I wasn't around so how can you remember be? And if you do, you appearently don't know me saying I'm biased. I can guarantee you, a few years of beeing admin on PW and here have proven I am not biased towards anyone when it comes to admining, an PW I've banned a lot of clanmates who then even called me biased to the other big clan, but that's a totally different story.

(08-07-2020, 01:50 PM)Reek1 Wrote: I know it is out of scope but Julia:
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=74360
If these screenshots are taken out of context then nevermind.
But if this really happened then you are a cunt as well.
"Any further discussion and I will temp ban you". Bruh.
Why are all admins such little bitter men?
Are you all such losers irl that you have to show claws in a stupid video game? Really?

About this one, besides the fact it was settled. You apparently have no clue what our job is, right? Incase someone keeps on going on about a topic in the ingame chat, after even been told, where to take the issue so it can be settled, its our good right to remove them to keep a good atmosphere on the server. The consequences were clear in all actions taken, so there is literally no reason to only pick the one quote you like out of a whole conversation.

Don't bring up things that can't be confirmed. The facts are that people in this mod have problems with you and complain about you. For good reason judging from screenshots.
You might not be as prickish as others but you lean towards that kind of behaviour.

I don't know how you managed to become an admin tbh. Maybe because of your sex? Because there is nothing of substance in what you're saying. So they haven't let you become one because of your brain, I am sure.
Thank you for contacting customer support, a representative will be here shortly to handle your complaint. Have a good day  Smile
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
This thread basically covers why you are banned: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=73780 .
If you really have "superior intelligence" you can figure out the bigger picture, and why, eventually, enough was enough.
Now be patient, do some work, hobbies, etc. and we'll see you in NI2 I guess.