Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban me x2
Are you playing dumb or are you really THAT dumb?
That topic covered close to nothing.
You did not mention my ban at all + you did not mention Nazgulus' ban either.
How are you so pathetic and take yourself seriously?
Either take the thing seriously or...

Also, you did not mention the fact that I got treated poorly by your admins over a video on youtube which makes me laugh because imagine punishing someone in a video game over a random video on YouTube that wasn't even toxic or anything. Speak of being retarded.

Also also, you did not mention the fact that your admin , The_Irish, insulted me so many times that I lost my count. What about him? I mean, is he beyond the law or did you just kind of forgot to deal with him?
As entertaining as these are every year / half year, it's been a very long time since you've been banned. Just move on, dude. You got banned, and then you evaded that ban numerous times. Even if the first ban wasn't justified (it was most definitely justified), evading the ban sealed the deal either way. Even if you were in the right (you aren't), it doesn't nullify any of your previous misconduct. For somebody that touts their intelligence, that isn't a very smart move. Every time you come back slinging insults, you end up digging your hole deeper, making it more difficult for yourself the next time around. You could probably compile all of the insults from your myriad unban requests and it would be enough to ban a player with a clean record. I don't understand how somebody of "superior intelligence" can be so completely devoid of self-reflection.

There are other mods to play, homie. Other games, even. Find a new hobby and move on. These unban requests are fun as always; you're not getting unbanned. See you in NI2.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting shit to change." -Vaas, Far Cry 3
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off