Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Inventory Page
(15-07-2020, 08:55 AM)Naozumi Wrote: @Woody - is it not cheating to just copy Kaas's NI# ideas? Wink

I'm liking the ideas though. And a number of them already have tickets for them, some directly, some indirectly. But do keep them coming.

I think If you change something enough It's fine. In design, a 20-30% change Is about my rule but you always have exceptions.  

I say that as you can always improve on what has been done already. You could make a better version of this on the inventory page for example. 

[Image: ebbf9ca54ff9b2fa60cf1b77fe7e1420.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I got robbed from something I stole smh. Cool to see the website still being developed, it's probably the only thing we can use in NI2 (if it ever comes)
Thanks for the work done and I am very glad to see NI is still going forward. Please, think bout shared inventory (one inventory to be used by all chars on one account). It's been discussed so many times already, it really makes little sense to use house trading to move an item from one char to another.
can we have the option to move all the fake to one accout please through trades,
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
I had a thought as well just now while logging onto my character, i watched the trailer video for NordInvasion and perhaps (not that its needed) but consider making an updated trailer video for Nord Invasion?
Characters - Veltarin - Nijazza - Hamburger - Jazza1198Arc

Total Amount of Loot received from the 'Generous' Nords...

Please, please add trading without house requires. Make website easier. Add tips for new accounts (steer to forum etc.)
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(15-07-2020, 11:56 PM)jazza1198 Wrote: I had a thought as well just now while logging onto my character, i watched the trailer video for NordInvasion and perhaps (not that its needed) but consider making an updated trailer video for Nord Invasion?

Forget If It was a dev or not but someone did suggest making a competition out of It some years ago at this point.

Maybe?
1st - 1 upgraded mat + 1 red
2nd -  2m + 1 orange 
3rd - 1m
4th - 500k

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Thanks for the updates, look good, and appreciate all the ongoing work.

In terms of other requests , 2 from Woody's list :

-Don't need to leave your house to trade with someone
-A page on the website that shows all the items and stats and how to craft it or loot it. I would want this to replace the threads on the forum given normal people can never keep up. E.G. If I run the legendary stats thread the only way I can get those stats is by asking people or having the item.

Also

I think the market place has almost died, and trading on forum is mainly for the highest value items. Can we have a 'request' side of the market place or similar - this would replace the lower level trades on forum, and maybe a history of prices or even guide prices so noobs dont get lost.
AcePeltast:  Master Peltast
AceLegion: Legionnaire
AcePavise: Pavise Champion
StormSpear : Royal Guard
AceWarden: Warden

Knights Helm : 25 April 2016
Eastern Blade : 27 July 2018
Sun Glaive: 24 June 2019
Barbutte with Coif: 9th October 2020
Deadshot: 11th October 2020
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=72475

I dont know how updated this is anymore