Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Inventory Page
Can we just take a second to appreciate Nao, and the other active devs for that matter. Keeping this small little player base ticking over for no benefit of their own. nice job bois.
Loots: 18
Small thing maybe it would be a good idea to have a list of commands on the website. If I'm new or a old returning player I may not remember the map button or how to drop tower shield for example.

Other things would be showing how to reset your password on the website rather than going to the forum.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Is there something planned for Faction Points and the title you get for however many points you have (village savior, town champion, gladiator etc.)
Characters - Veltarin - Nijazza - Hamburger - Jazza1198Arc

Total Amount of Loot received from the 'Generous' Nords...

(21-07-2020, 08:05 AM)jazza1198 Wrote: Is there something planned for Faction Points and the title you get for however many points you have (village savior, town champion, gladiator etc.)

If anything gets done with Fp people like me would be rich In one more way.

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthrea...#pid335803

Not saying that's a bad thing as this Is something I did work for. It goes without saying finding a use that most people like would be hard at this point.

(17-07-2020, 11:36 AM)Woody Wrote: Crafting is irrelevant
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=71164

What I said Is still relevant.

*snip*

And stop the timer

You can ask me next time if you want something to be crafted. I don‘t take fees! Also I‘m more polite in my replies Smile!
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(24-07-2020, 01:06 PM)Angar Wrote: You can ask me next time if you want something to be crafted. I don‘t take fees! Also I‘m more polite in my replies Smile!

A word of advice If you don't take fees from people you don't know very well... Do you value your personal time so little that you don't even value your time at all? 

What happens when It takes roughly 1 hour as this did. 

*snip*

If you are still offering to craft for free to "new" people you probably have not done much crafting for the community.

I'm crafting for free. Even the small stuff if the person can't do it. And I crafted a lot of stuff for random ppl. I had help during my NI time and I am basically giving that back. Eventhou I did help more than I was helped, I still keep it up.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(24-07-2020, 03:03 PM)Julia. Wrote: I'm crafting for free. Even the small stuff if the person can't do it. And I crafted a lot of stuff for random ppl. I had help during my NI time and I am basically giving that back. Eventhou I did help more than I was helped, I still keep it up.

When I said this I did mean It. 

(24-07-2020, 01:15 PM)Woody Wrote: Do you value your personal time so little that you don't even value your time at all? 

Do you honestly think you should get nothing out of it other than XP you probably don't need like me? 

(small flex on how much I've crafted for me and other people over the years) 

[Image: ba06cf788556a7ace8037e6ce4092d03.png]

You put the time Into crafting It and yes sure most of the time It's quick but I've crafted enough to see too many people take hours of my time just to craft normal stuff.

The risk Is just not worth It to say "Ye I craft for free".  Hell, you are going Into the negative with the house invite even... 

Like In the request I post years ago at this point 
A. Everyone should have max crafting for free at this point. (Could make it level up with your Id's so you would need 6 heroes for all the crafting to be maxed)  
B. Make some way It rewards us so we don't need to ask for a fee. (Listed a few ideas on the thread and its not hard coming up with idea on this topic)