Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Inventory Page
I found it funny you value you time so high when you crafting and so low while posting here miriads of messages.
(24-07-2020, 04:06 PM)Forward Wrote: I found it funny you value you time so high when you crafting and so low while posting here miriads of messages.

I found It funny you equate not liking "free" labor and someone complaining about not getting paid fairly.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
See it as some kind of volunteer work for the mod if that helps you to understand...

I don't mind doing it, I like to help ppl out and I rather play for my stuff than been paid for crafting. Some ppl give me a donation, but I don't ask for it. It's not about the value of my time at all.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Please rename this thread to "Woody giving Tips about Life"
(24-07-2020, 11:26 AM)Woody Wrote:
(17-07-2020, 11:36 AM)Woody Wrote: Crafting is irrelevant
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=71164

What I said Is still relevant.

*snip*

I have no idea how the image was relevant to the post nor was it constructive, but please don't publish private conversations without the others' consent. thank
(24-07-2020, 05:08 PM)Julia. Wrote: See it as some kind of volunteer work for the mod if that helps you to understand...

I don't mind doing it, I like to help ppl out and I rather play for my stuff than been paid for crafting. Some ppl give me a donation, but I don't ask for it. It's not about the value of my time at all.

I see It as you doing a job that you should be rewarded for. It's that simple. 

You or anyone else should not need to be a "volunteer" when crafting is a major part of this game. 

The system may of worked when houses were more active back in 2013-2014 because we'll less people had max crafting but in current year... This crafting issue If I can call it that is becoming more apparent to people. Why should I help someone? Is crafting other people's stuff even fun? How much gold would I make If I just played the game rather than being a slave to unpolished crafting system...?

@Kaas I use him as an example as well that's the 1st thing I've crafted this year for someone... I'm sorry to the person if you think I'm coming off as toxic. You are one of many that has trouble with the crafting system... I just wanted to use you to bump/give evidence to this problem that still exists.

The system should be better for me and you... I should want to help you which I did at the start but as soon as It turned into "ok id again and trade..." I'm getting nothing out of it if anything I'm contemplating just saying fuck it get someone else to do it... I hope for people like you and people like me eventually we get a system where I actually want to craft because I get rewarded from the system not by you.

I rather enjoy the direction this thread has taken. Its good to see people helping out each other, even if it has undermined the points of houses somewhat...
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
(28-07-2020, 02:16 PM)Naozumi Wrote: I rather enjoy the direction this thread has taken. Its good to see people helping out each other, even if it has undermined the points of houses somewhat...

In reality it's select people that have access to house crafting that do It. Normally they craft things for all people not just people in there "house". 

To add I use to have max support, attacker and a low def till I donated the 2 main ones to VLKA. Having 3 houses for 3 separate crafting is ridiculous. Im not alone in this as a lot of people/houses have all 3 maxed at this point. 

The rarity of max level crafting is just getting lower and lower to the point finding the person to get it crafted is the hard part not finding someone with max crafting.

I do want houses to have some use but crafting has never been it really well maybe in the early days.

(28-07-2020, 06:27 PM)Woody Wrote: I do want houses to have some use but crafting has never been it really well maybe in the early days.

[Image: Thexfiles.jpg]  Wink
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
[Image: addb819591b822629b29d21b05272efb.png]
Loots: 18