Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Durability for items
Devs need to put durability for items(idk is that possible to add in this game). Cuz we need to keep AH alive. This idea could be best thing for NI future.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
The point of an AH there is, imho, to serve the interests of players and not the other way around, where we all risk damaging, losing the items we grinded for or at least spending gold repetitively as upkeep. AH thrives and prospers as the player base grows and it might not be the best option to just keep it alive on purpose. Smile
People like me that are currently not using there items would just be benefiting from this

Also this is a very old idea.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(25-07-2020, 11:30 PM)Tyler James Wrote: The point of an AH there is, imho, to serve the interests of players and not the other way around.

The point of the Ah is to be the middle man In trades. Nothing more nothing less.

If It had the player's best Interests In mind It would not have a tax.

It makes little to no sense making something we have done for almost a decade suddenly cost something. I do want something to be done with the market just not what you have suggested.

My brother sent me this when it came out. You can draw so many parallels between metal from TF2 and gold/mats/items from Ni. If anything I would look at 10:22 to 12:00 but... I would still recommend the full video.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-I6Qn56QWI

Just a small summary of quotes and one slide I like. 

"scarcity equals value" 

"now we have money there need to be things we want to buy" 

"so it becomes unfeasible to purchase with "X" It would be like trying to buy an expensive piece of jewelry with one dollar bills... There just needs to be a higher denomination of currency then that"  

[Image: c69c30fa7457a4c31f2702e8b60a1b27.png]

If we could somehow make gold more stable the game would be doing a lot better. That and an Item/mats sink that rewards play rather than you need to pay to play one...

This Idea Is coming to me now so It may have a big problem that I just can't see atm but you could In theory make Faction Points a currency.

In my mind you make FP tradeable then Its use Is making upgrades. For whether or not you can still use gold In upgrades, I'm not sure but you could make FP some sort of good like Phoenix Feathers, etc...

(26-07-2020, 06:51 AM)Woody Wrote:
(25-07-2020, 11:30 PM)Tyler James Wrote: The point of an AH there is, imho, to serve the interests of players and not the other way around.

The point of the Ah is to be the middle man In trades. Nothing more nothing less.

If It had the player's best Interests In mind It would not have a tax.

It makes little to no sense making something we have done for almost a decade suddenly cost something. I do want something to be done with the market just not what you have suggested.

My brother sent me this when it came out. You can draw so many parallels between metal from TF2 and gold/mats/items from Ni. If anything I would look at 10:22 to 12:00 but... I would still recommend the full video.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-I6Qn56QWI

Just a small summary of quotes and one slide I like. 

"scarcity equals value" 

"now we have money there need to be things we want to buy" 

"so it becomes unfeasible to purchase with "X" It would be like trying to buy an expensive piece of jewelry with one dollar bills... There just needs to be a higher denomination of currency then that"  

[Image: c69c30fa7457a4c31f2702e8b60a1b27.png]

If we could somehow make gold more stable the game would be doing a lot better. That and an Item/mats sink that rewards play rather than you need to pay to play one...

This Idea Is coming to me now so It may have a big problem that I just can't see atm but you could In theory make Faction Points a currency.

In my mind you make FP tradeable then Its use Is making upgrades. For whether or not you can still use gold In upgrades, I'm not sure but you could make FP some sort of good like Phoenix Feathers, etc...
I failed to see any conflict between my post and yours regarding how the idea of item durability should be looked upon. By referring to AH as something that serves our interests I meant it at the very least functions as a platform where we all get to trade stuff as cheap as crooked sticks without the bother of joining houses. That role of a middle man is in itself part of the interests served, nothing more nothing less.  Whether the tax shall be reduced or removed for less financial burden caused in the cases of high-value items...? Yes It is worth time and attention.
(26-07-2020, 07:38 AM)Tyler James Wrote: I failed to see any conflict between my post and yours

I would argue It serve the interests of the shop owner more than the players.

The Ah Is run like It has an owner when In reality nothing gets done with the cash It gets.

Only the 1st 2 lines were directed at you so I should have put some headers In after It. My comment was more adding to yours/fixing It from my point of view.