Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink
(04-08-2020, 02:45 PM)Woody Wrote: 1. "...Probably..." What? If you don't try how do you know...?

Pattern recognition.

(04-08-2020, 02:45 PM)Woody Wrote: Its a new Idea so how do I know what other people think and more importantly what the devs think. We can guess what people may think but that's It Its a guess. 

Why do I even need to say this?

How many years of throwing shit at the wall feature request sub-forum to see what sticks does it take to start filtering your ideas before posting them?

(04-08-2020, 02:45 PM)Woody Wrote: 2. What are you on about? Also quoting something from almost 4 years ago. Nice. Someone must be pretty desperate to be digging that hard.

I used your own phrasing with "the system." So what were you on about?

Also, you're projecting your median (at best) memory and search abilities to mine. Nice. Someone must be pretty desperate to be using an ad hominem that hard.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
What the last update for NI?

(17-07-2020, 11:36 AM)Woody Wrote: Automated House Recovery
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=69510

Can you stop shit posting on this thread

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Correlation isn't causation:

(15-07-2020, 08:55 AM)Naozumi Wrote: And a number of them already have tickets for them, some directly, some indirectly. But do keep them coming.

And even if it was, it's 1 out of dozens? of your feature requests. And now you want to extrapolate this isolated incident as a trend.

Can you please stop self-aggrandizing in this thread?

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
(04-08-2020, 04:41 PM)Malong Wrote: Correlation isn't causation:

(15-07-2020, 08:55 AM)Naozumi Wrote: And a number of them already have tickets for them, some directly, some indirectly. But do keep them coming.

And even if it was, it's 1 out of dozens? of your feature requests. And now you want to extrapolate this isolated incident as a trend.

Can you please stop self-aggrandizing in this thread?

You can read all of this given Its not 4 years old not 1 year, but a few weeks old.

A dev " keep them coming"

(15-07-2020, 08:55 AM)Naozumi Wrote: @Woody - is it not cheating to just copy Kaas's NI# ideas? Wink

I'm liking the ideas though. And a number of them already have tickets for them, some directly, some indirectly. But do keep them coming.

(17-07-2020, 07:52 AM)Naozumi Wrote: I'm absolutely loving the feedback. What is interesting is to see how many things match with tickets on the dev site. So, lets see what we can get scheduled and pushed next!

Also, Berkay, you said make the website easier. Can you, and anyone else who has difficulties with areas of the site please let me know so that we can look into how to make it easier?

Thanks!

/Nao

(19-07-2020, 02:30 PM)Naozumi Wrote: Fendi, I suppose you might be right - would make my life much quieter, but I don't think thats about to happen. And Woody - I feel like you might have been waiting for this question for a rather long time!

Anyway, thanks for the ideas - do keep them coming. Some stuff is in the pipeline - some that might be similar to whats been mentioned, some that has definitely not been mentioned but is coming anyway, and some stuff behind the scenes (*ghost noises*) that improves the lives of the devs and lays foundations for later things (have I been suitably vague?). Hopefully there will be another post soon announcing another great feature™ to keep folks entertained!

/Nao

(28-07-2020, 02:16 PM)Naozumi Wrote: I rather enjoy the direction this thread has taken. Its good to see people helping out each other, even if it has undermined the points of houses somewhat...

(04-08-2020, 04:45 PM)Woody Wrote: You can read all of this given Its not 4 years old not 1 year, but a few weeks old.

Yeah keep them coming, and the community will keep its comments coming.

(04-08-2020, 05:15 PM)Malong Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 04:45 PM)Woody Wrote: You can read all of this given Its not 4 years old not 1 year, but a few weeks old.

Yeah keep them coming, and the community will keep its comments coming.

Good, so you have given up with this stupid argument.

This is posted on Feature Requests. You concern yourself with me posting request you think have no chance In getting Into the game when I myself am normally on the side of "probably not getting In". You criticize my requests a lot of the time with good points but some times you like to hone In on shit that Is barely important to the main request.    

If I post a request - It's not going to happen 
If I post a request - I need to use Pattern recognition to see It's not going to happen
If I post a request and It happens - Correlation isn't causation.
If I post a request and It happens - It was obvious.

How convenient.

Calling me out by saying use "Pattern recognition"... This Is coming from the guy wasting his life do a job the devs do In 5 secs by locking the thread or saying a 1 sentence, to sum up how they feel. Nice.

Every post should be looking at individually not collectively. Chances are you agree with some of my requests and Its likely to be the ones you don't comment on. Hell, you seem to be missing In my other request for some reason. I would like your opinion on the matter as normally It's enlightening or entertaining.  

I'm locking this thread because I need sleep and this Is not even related to the topic at this point. A dev can open this again If they have questions and Malong you can give an essay by pm on why I'm wrong as It will be my entertainment for tomorrow.