Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

An End to Leaderless Houses
The house crafting level has always been tied to characters, so this is no change to before. You can leave with your leader, join back into your house and then leave with the new leader to set the old leader leader to reinstall your crafting progress.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(04-08-2020, 01:00 PM)Julia. Wrote: The house crafting level has always been tied to characters, so this is no change to before. You can leave with your leader, join back into your house and then leave with the new leader to set the old leader leader to reinstall your crafting progress.
Thanks, that’s nice to knowSmile

Thank you Naozumi again and sorry for the misunderstanding-.-
Thanks!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Great change.
End to bankrupt houses when?
(19-08-2020, 06:56 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: End to bankrupt houses when?

Very soon - we have been dealing with some other issues that occurred as a result of other changes.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
(20-08-2020, 10:48 AM)Naozumi Wrote:
(19-08-2020, 06:56 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: End to bankrupt houses when?

Very soon - we have been dealing with some other issues that occurred as a result of other changes.

Cool.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|