Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK stuff
(18-08-2020, 02:39 PM)Woody Wrote: As long as you have a rough idea of how much things cost you just hit the person with a low ball and see how far away you are from getting it. Before you do so you hopefully have an idea of the maximum that you're willing to pay.

I've spent years waiting to get something's because I was overpaying on my end from my perspective. This patience has saved me literally 100mills in value.The quicker you make trades the more likely you missed out on a better deal later on.
Yes, I've made a lot of bad deals and I don't want that to happen again Big Grin
steam:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198901252716
(18-08-2020, 02:43 PM)zldsg Wrote:
(18-08-2020, 02:39 PM)Woody Wrote: As long as you have a rough idea of how much things cost you just hit the person with a low ball and see how far away you are from getting it. Before you do so you hopefully have an idea of the maximum that you're willing to pay.

I've spent years waiting to get something's because I was overpaying on my end from my perspective. This patience has saved me literally 100mills in value.The quicker you make trades the more likely you missed out on a better deal later on.
Yes, I've made a lot of bad deals and I don't want that to happen again Big Grin

We all have at some point.

I even make rash decisions on the spot with upgrades so trading with myself I guess. I don't regret most of the trades/crafts I've done over the years as it's just been another reason to play. If you have everything why even play at all.  

Sometimes I actually go out of my way to make it bad trade given it actually gives me a goal of wanting that item again.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|