Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Regarding Nord Invasion II
Hello,

With the announcement of the modding tools from taleworlds, I find myself of significantly renewed interest in the future project of NI II.

My question or better my inquiry is, what can we as players or retired players do to support you, the developers in this endeavour if not currently then at the appropriate time. Will you notify the community of what you require? I appreciate this may be asking the obvious and simultaneously jumping the gun as we haven't even got an official release date for said tools but my curiosity has peaked and I'm certain others would also be interested in ensuring the future project comes to fruition with as much support as is possible from the current/retired but forum active community.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, cheers guys!
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
That's the spirit, thanks Ramos. I'd say the big question is if Devs are planning NI for Bannerlord at all. That's probably hell of work to do...
It would be nice to see a list of things the devs want to do differently for Ni2 If It ever comes.

No point In making a 1 for 1 copy of Ni. You may as well keep adding to Ni1 rather than losing time trying to catch up with Ni2.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(20-08-2020, 01:09 PM)Bobo Wrote: That's the spirit, thanks Ramos. I'd say the big question is if Devs are planning NI for Bannerlord at all. That's probably hell of work to do...
This was partially the point of the thread, to hopefully gather some information even if it's very basic or not massively expanded upon. I think it would certainly help people gain understanding as to the on-going thought process of the dev team!

More to Woodys point it would be interesting to see if the devs have at least any theoretical changes, though I can certainly understand why they wouldn't want to state if they did or not until they can actually get inside the engine and test/prototype NI II before making promises that people will inevitably get upset about.
Hey,

to support our Dev Team I thought me i write some ideas, what I would find usefull or intresting.  I hope the Dev Team can be inspired by some of this. If you also have a good Idea just write it. Sry for my English guys.

House Ideas
- Houses could maybe get a levelsystem. For example you crafting something you get not only crafting xp, you also get house xp. Also if you hold a House Event you get xp and for winning you maybe get some extra xp.

- Houses should get a expanded Bank, so its not only you paying Gold to hold your house active. Also Items and Gold should get stored into it.
--> that could maybe bring a new house role for example the Bank Master

- Bigger Crafting Split between own and House Crafting
--> Maybe in the standard marketplace you buy crafting mats like Fine Needle, Orichalcum,... for the own Crafting
--> Maybe in a new house shop you buy crafting mats for the house crafting
--> another house role could be the Smith Master
--> Maybe you could add new Items like a Clan Banner what you can craft for mats from the house shop
--> Other Items could be House Armours which are more like collectables instead of real House craftables
      --> maybe if the house reach lvl 10 it get a privilege that they can design there own Armour for the house

Battle Ideas 
- maybe it would be possible to throw stones from maps with walls

- what about big castle defense with two walls? the nords are maybe coming with siege. Also the defender Team gets defense Siege for the Infantry. The team can try to hold the first wall, if the siege enter the walls and the gate is fallen, the team can reorder at the 2 wall. The bots are trying to bring ladders and a battery ram to siege the second one. if this also falls the team starts defending at the castle center with building up cades. I know this one is hard to implement, because of the calculating like in the first 3 rounds the bots will get on the first wall. After that the can rush with the next round over the first wall. At wave 9 maybe they get the 2 wall. I also guess its more for Rag Server where bots are strong enought.

- The nords are still attacking and taking the castles so maybe its time to fight back. So for example we could take the big castle Idea as a attack Idea. Means that we have to fight this castle back against the bots. Here would be a timelimit good. For Example 15min and the attackers so the player can spawn all 3min in.

Event Ideas
- Houses can fight each other for a special Item like a crown. Thats more like a title for the strongest house.
--> So maybe this event will be for example every 2 weeks at Saturday, or the houses has to challange the actual house.
--> Also you could maybe say the can just take place if the house is lvl8 and up
-  Weekly events maybe at the weekend for gold, xp, mats boost.
--> Example: first week 1,5xGold, second week 2xXP, third week you get 2x mats dropped. And this repeats after the 3 weeks.

Regards
Katarak
Loots:
15.09.2017 Leviathan`s Treads
22.10.2017 Worm Bane
23.12.2017 Gothic Plate
22.04.2018 Defender Boots
20.05.2018 Dragon Halberd
02.09.2018 Defender Boots
07.12.2020 Imperial Halfplate - Blue
11.12.2020 Zephyr
14.02.2021 Studded Gauntlets
13.03.2021 Dragon Arrows
05.03.2022 Heavy Scaled Greaves
14.12.2023 Typhoon

Give me your stuff Blame!
I don't think we'll get new features when NI 2.0 released. They need to make main system(stats combat etc.)then models to be added there is a lot stuffs to do. I don't expect big features about NI 2.0. If mod tools easier than before, that could make stuffs faster. 

Also community servers still aren't useable next update. Devs need test servers for it. 
If they release NI 2.0 without models thats might be good.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(20-08-2020, 06:11 PM)Berkay Wrote: I don't think we'll get new features when NI 2.0 released. They need to make main system(stats combat etc.)then models to be added there is a lot stuffs to do. I don't expect big features about NI 2.0. If mod tools easier than before, that could make stuffs faster. 

Also community servers still aren't useable next update. Devs need test servers for it. 
If they release NI 2.0 without models thats might be good

I agree with Berkays, I don't think it would be too unreasonable to have just vanilla armour though given there's a large stretch of time between the modelling tools and the engine tools(dunno what to call them?) that we can expect at least some basic crafting equipment maybe for just player crafting initially.
(20-08-2020, 06:11 PM)Berkay Wrote: I don't think we'll get new features when NI 2.0 released. 

You don't half ass the job to fix It later... If you want to do something differently you do it now not later. 

I think the core gameplay would be about the same but to suggest they will use the same idea's for 

Idea's for classes 
ah
items
drop system
bots
bosses
crafting
houses
trading
map design 
etc...

If they want to do anything differently wich they would they will make the game around that at the start.

(21-08-2020, 04:55 AM)Woody Wrote:
(20-08-2020, 06:11 PM)Berkay Wrote: I don't think we'll get new features when NI 2.0 released. 

You don't half ass the job to fix It later... If you want to do something differently you do it now not later. 

I think the core gameplay would be about the same but to suggest they will use the same idea's for 

Idea's for classes 
ah
items
drop system
bots
bosses
crafting
houses
trading
map design 
etc...

If they want to do anything differently wich they would they will make the game around that at the start.

If you could edit your comment and add your ideas for each item listed Woody, that would fantastic mate!

As a side note guys, if you have issues with the way things are currently done or have better suggestions please make a clear post below, similar to Katarak, displaying why that system is bad, and how your proposed system/idea/theory can fix it. 

It's of no use to the dev team if you're criticising but have not put forward a reasonable suggestion to remedy said criticism
(21-08-2020, 10:59 AM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote: If you could edit your comment and add your ideas for each item listed Woody, that would fantastic mate!

Idea's for classes ~ https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=74040 + https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=73131
ah ~ https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=71636
crafting ~ https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=71164 + https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=74654
houses ~ https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=73147
map design ~ https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=74666
meta ~ https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=74125
possible game mode ~ https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=73655
extra ~ https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=61027

I probably agree with what I said then still