Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Regarding Nord Invasion II
(16-05-2022, 12:35 PM)Berkay Wrote: full inventory reset in bannerlord
a lot of chance to add new content
with good advertisement
and make basic clan wars for make NI more competitive

just make main purposes for play this mode dude it's so basic
instead of kiting and doing same shit all day basically my last NI day was like this
wake up, open computer, check server browser, find ragnarok server then grind with the 16 people in ragnarok for 3 hours.
guys just at least add some things to PvE side. NI 2.0 need economy reset and new content
If there is no such a thing I won't play that thing again.

A full reset would come anyways, I doubt anyone wants a pre-completed second mod.

And to be honest I cant see clan vs clan working very well except as like a quest or competition.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(16-05-2022, 10:58 AM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 11:34 AM)Xen Wrote:
(30-04-2022, 10:03 AM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote: With the recent announcement of the testing of Custom Servers by the Bannerlord developers can we get some information on whether or not NI II will be developed or not?

Personally, I'd just like to know so I can stop logging in every 3-to 6 months with the hopes of some good news and just let it die in my mind if there is no plan to continue with NI II.

Cheers guys!

For reference:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?...de.451095/

I just happened to see this while scrolling through.

They still need to provide them publically, they still need to provide a better way for modules. But if we do decide and do have a window where we can create NI 2 then we will post about it.

I appreciate the reply Xen, but that's still a bit of a nothing answer.

I suppose what I'm asking, and I know personally a lot of players are wondering about is: 

Is the development team in a position currently where it actively wants to develop NI II should it be possible to, and could you do so with the current development team? 

I don't play anymore but it seems like a skeleton crew is keeping the mod alive...

How is it a nothing answer? You cannot physically get modules to work the way NI requires them to work. As far as I'm aware "they're coming" but TaleWorlds is pretty slow with official ways of running servers the way they used to be run.

So on that, if there's no way of creating a mod yet then we can't even look at getting people to develop it - it's sad but it's the truth some of us have experience modding single player but that's about it when it comes to Bannerlord.

We'll keep the servers going as long as people want to play. I get messages from people sending links to videos of private servers working but there are no modules that let you do something similar to NI (as far as I'm aware).

I'd like to help out more within this version of NI and the future version of NI but I am bound to what I can actually do. I don't have as much access as the Dev & Ops but I will answer any questions people have as best as I can so please keep that in mind - I don't really do much game code so I'm probably not the best person to ask anyways.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(22-05-2022, 01:36 PM)Xen Wrote:
(30-04-2022, 10:03 AM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote: With the recent announcement of the testing of Custom Servers by the Bannerlord developers can we get some information on whether or not NI II will be developed or not?

Personally, I'd just like to know so I can stop logging in every 3-to 6 months with the hopes of some good news and just let it die in my mind if there is no plan to continue with NI II.

Cheers guys!

For reference:

They still need to provide them publically, they still need to provide a better way for modules. But if we do decide and do have a window where we can create NI 2 then we will post about it.

I suppose what I'm asking, and I know personally a lot of players are wondering about is: 

Is the development team in a position currently where it actively wants to develop NI II should it be possible to, and could you do so with the current development team? 

I don't play anymore but it seems like a skeleton crew is keeping the mod alive...

How is it a nothing answer? You cannot physically get modules to work the way NI requires them to work. As far as I'm aware "they're coming" but TaleWorlds is pretty slow with official ways of running servers the way they used to be run.

So on that, if there's no way of creating a mod yet then we can't even look at getting people to develop it - it's sad but it's the truth some of us have experience modding single player but that's about it when it comes to Bannerlord.

We'll keep the servers going as long as people want to play. I get messages from people sending links to videos of private servers working but there are no modules that let you do something similar to NI (as far as I'm aware).

I'd like to help out more within this version of NI and the future version of NI but I am bound to what I can actually do. I don't have as much access as the Dev & Ops but I will answer any questions people have as best as I can so please keep that in mind - I don't really do much game code so I'm probably not the best person to ask anyways.

That wasn't meant disrespectfully, so please don't take it as such, but it's really not very informative and doesn't answer any of the questions above that I and a number of others would like answered. 

You're the community manager so we want you to put these questions to your fellow devs to get an answer from each of them. 

Again, we would like to hear whether or not the current devs ala Kip, Naozumi, Winter and Terath are prepared to and actually want to keep developing into NI II, and are they prepared to sink time in the future to develop the mod when the tools become available?

Being able to physically do it is one thing, which you say you currently are unable to do, fair enough. But being mentally prepared to do it is another thing, this is the part that concerns me as a lot of devs over the years seem very burnt out and frankly disinterested in pursuing NI II after so much time and the gradual decline of the player base.
(24-05-2022, 12:48 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote:
(22-05-2022, 01:36 PM)Xen Wrote:

Cheers guys!

For reference:

That wasn't meant disrespectfully, so please don't take it as such, but it's really not very informative and doesn't answer any of the questions above that I and a number of others would like answered. 

You're the community manager so we want you to put these questions to your fellow devs to get an answer from each of them. 

Again, we would like to hear whether or not the current devs ala Kip, Naozumi, Winter and Terath are prepared to and actually want to keep developing into NI II, and are they prepared to sink time in the future to develop the mod when the tools become available?

Being able to physically do it is one thing, which you say you currently are unable to do, fair enough. But being mentally prepared to do it is another thing, this is the part that concerns me as a lot of devs over the years seem very burnt out and frankly disinterested in pursuing NI II after so much time and the gradual decline of the player base.

I'm not taking any disrespect, but these questions have been answered a few times over Discord, Forums and Internally and it's always been the same - Once we can think about what to do we will.

At the moment everyone is burnt out yes, we've been developing a mod for a game that was last updated in 2014.

A lot of players have moved on to other games, interest for Mount and Blade games, in general, has dwindled and donations have been on a huge decline since about 2015 so you can understand why we have been pretty burnt out.

I don't know if Bannerlord will ever get to a state where we can develop Nord Invasion on it but if it ever does (and yes we do keep track of what they do) then we'll be able to actually decide what to do.

I can't talk for the other developers, frankly because some of them is too busy to talk, but in my completely honest opinion, it's incredibly difficult to tell someone whether or not a mod will be developed on a game that isn't even ready.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame

Cheers guys!

For reference:

“I don't play anymore but it seems like a skeleton crew is keeping the mod alive...”
I don't know what you mean by this sentence, but I only know that the CN server has active players every day from morning till night, and it runs full at every night. 
Every time the CN_Event will have at least 16-19 players. ,and the running cost of the server is 100% donated by the players every month
New players will join us every once in a while... 
Are you saying that we are all skeletons? I don't know why a player who dont play anymore should say such insulting words to attack at least the players in the game you used to like
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max
(10-06-2022, 04:51 PM)Aslan Wrote:

Cheers guys!

For reference:

“I don't play anymore but it seems like a skeleton crew is keeping the mod alive...”
I don't know what you mean by this sentence, but I only know that the CN server has active players every day from morning till night, and it runs full at every night. 
Every time the CN_Event will have at least 16-19 players. ,and the running cost of the server is 100% donated by the players every month
Are you saying that we are all skeletons? I don't know why a player who dont play anymore should say such insulting words to attack at least the players in the game you used to like
Clearly English is not your first language, maybe research the definition of the words and phrases being used before assuming my intent as I'm clearly referring to development and not the player base.

And the Chinese server does not count as far as I'm concerned in the same way the AU doesn't count.
(30-04-2022, 10:03 AM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote: ...we would like to hear whether or not the current devs ala Kip, Naozumi, Winter and Terath are prepared to and actually want to keep developing into NI II, and are they prepared to sink time in the future to develop the mod when the tools become available?

You're not incorrect in assuming that we are well beyond burnt out. This mod has been a large part of my, and many of the other developer's lives for a long time. For example, I started playing NI just before I turned 12; I turn 23 this year. I honestly think it's an unrealistic expectation for developers to have the time or place in their life to be able to develop NI II the way we developed NI I currently, as some of us have long since either moved on or grown up, and are now working full-time.

Being away from NI has given me a lot of time to think about what I would ideally want NI II to contain in terms of content, scope, gameplay, balance and how to solve issues that plagued the first iteration, but it also gave me time to step back and decide if I would really want to put myself into another development cycle. I think that I would be willing to work on NI II, depending on what the scope of the mod would be, if it aligns with the mod I would like to develop, if my fellow developers would be willing to provide a similar level of work ethic and care. Right now, I'm currently (luckily) in a place in my life where I can strike a balance between work, school and hobbies, so I have time to develop stuff if I wanted to. I myself don't mind for low playercount, as NI 1 has managed to garner a large amount of inactive players that, I think, would become active if news of NI II were on the horizon. I also don't really care about numbers in that way, as I generally just like to produce mods for games because it's fun to make models and create games for me.

The tools and platform as well would have to be, of course, finished. Bannerlord provides a much cleaner and accessible interface to develop from, as well as being a MUCH better platform for Nord Invasion's gameplay in my opinion. But, the game is updated near biweekly, still isn't released fully, and the tools for multiplayer are, as of current, still unavailable. All we can really do right now is talk about the systems we want baseline and wait for the game and tools to reach a stable state.

So, basically: yes, I would be willing to develop NI2, with certain stipulations, if it ever becomes feasible to do. It really all depends on which developers are willing once things become feasible; I'm certainly not an important part of game development as I only really provide art assets and art direction, so I'm replaceable. Coders, game directors and content leads are the ones you need for a mod to work well.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(14-06-2022, 03:33 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote:

Cheers guys!

For reference:

Clearly English is not your first language, maybe research the definition of the words and phrases being used before assuming my intent as I'm clearly referring to development and not the player base.

And the Chinese server does not count as far as I'm concerned in the same way the AU doesn't count.

Player base is a crucial index of a game’s lifetime and there’re many EU players who are still active and without whom it will serve no purpose for the game to exist even if it’s updated once per day. I think the population of active players will only grow if NI is kept alive with updates even without NI 2 released as all those who decided to leave have done so as of now.
 “And the Chinese server does not count as far as I'm concerned in the same way the AU doesn't count.'' is to me proof of your discrimination against CN and AU players, which is a terrible mistake you should apologize for.
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max
(14-06-2022, 03:33 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote:

Cheers guys!

For reference:

You're right about not confusing the dev team of a game with its player base but to claim that the CN server or any non-EU based server doesn't count is nothing but a hasty conclusion not only off the subject of your own thread but also suggestive of your poor understanding of the NI community today as well as disrespect to all the international players whom on a daily basis the EU players play alongside and make deals with. Boggling my mind now is what led you to believe we don't count 'as far as you're concerned' when everything about the game is syncronized among servers regardless of their locations. Is every legendary looted from the CN servers supposed to be labeled Made in China and returned to where they came from for not 'counting'? You're the one who should think twice and even do some research before recklessly coming up with that definition of yours of which servers count and which don't. Does't matter what your first language is when what was said using it makes no sense.
(14-06-2022, 03:33 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote: Clearly English is not your first language

It's better than Woody's.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.