Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[WIP] Bastion of the Dancing Bear
A little off-topic about "shooting galleys" maps.

From game design perspective there should be maps more suitable for archery and should be maps more suitable for closer combat, because various players prefer various play styles and setups. An attempt to artificially shrinken all map pool to one play style (as being done in latest patches) is extremely bad map design and complete ignorance of big part of audience.

As for you map it's whatever for me, seems small, but if you're going to kill bots in DB style on spawn - who cares how big map is.
(24-09-2020, 02:22 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: "Minimalistic as in no props/decoration/plants or based on the bare map structure?"  

"Nords Spawn inside the castle. After going though a few of our current maps, the spawn area should sizewise fit (as for the space nords have to spawn)."
An issue I see (in the direct overview picture) some bots may path behind that kiting area you made which may cause problems but testing the map will show this, additionally ranged bots may/will get stuck behind the house if swadians cade on the other side of that house
Or they might spawn inside a wall and not be able to get out of it if some prop blocks their path back "in"
(24-09-2020, 07:35 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(24-09-2020, 02:22 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: "Minimalistic as in no props/decoration/plants or based on the bare map structure?"  

"Nords Spawn inside the castle. After going though a few of our current maps, the spawn area should sizewise fit (as for the space nords have to spawn)."
An issue I see (in the direct overview picture) some bots may path behind that kiting area you made which may cause problems but testing the map will show this, additionally ranged bots may/will get stuck behind the house if swadians cade on the other side of that house
Or they might spawn inside a wall and not be able to get out of it if some prop blocks their path back "in"

Not once all the necessary testing is done Wink
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam