Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dev Q&A
The Devs every 1-3 months run a Q&A.

Why?

Right now from an outsiders perspective the Dev/admin team seems almost out of touch with the community or at least heading that way slowly. Given you run something like this it gives us insight that you're aware of problems but more importantly you have a plan to fix them. 

Its also a grate way to ask exactly what you doing at the current time.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(25-09-2020, 04:40 PM)Woody Wrote: The Devs every 1-3 months run a Q&A.

Why?

Right now from an outsiders perspective the Dev/admin team seems almost out of touch with the community or at least heading that way slowly. Given you run something like this it gives us insight that you're aware of problems but more importantly you have a plan to fix them. 

Its also a [Image: 61NJybvfcmL._AC_SL1000_.jpg] way to ask exactly what you doing at the current time.

Which devs are you talking about? The Talewords devs or generally devs do Q&A?
(25-09-2020, 05:56 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:

Why?

Its also a [Image: 61NJybvfcmL._AC_SL1000_.jpg] way to ask exactly what you doing at the current time.

Guess that's what I get for letting google voice do the full thing and only checking it once over.

This is posted on this forum isn't it? It's directed at Ni.

Is this a question or a statement, fella?

And as has been established before Im sure they'll open up the floor when Bannerlord actually has a viable set of modding tools available. Until that time everything is hearsay and not really worth discussing it seems.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(25-09-2020, 06:11 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote: Is this a question or a statement, fella?

And as has been established before Im sure they'll open up the floor when Bannerlord actually has a viable set of modding tools available. Until that time everything is hearsay and not really worth discussing it seems.

You act like nordinvasion 1 has been abandoned.

This is partly why I want this.

(25-09-2020, 05:59 PM)Woody Wrote:
(25-09-2020, 05:56 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:

Why?

Guess that's what I get for letting google voice do the full thing and only checking it once over.

This is posted on this forum isn't it? It's directed at Ni.
i was referring to the first paragraph, my apologies if it was not clear enough, obviously you meant the NI devs in the later parts of your post.
(25-09-2020, 06:22 PM)Woody Wrote:
(25-09-2020, 06:11 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote: Is this a question or a statement, fella?

You act like nordinvasion 1 has been abandoned.

This is partly why I want this.
I mean the mods pretty much at the end of its life and everyone is looking forward to better things which is not a bad thing.

Though I do agree it would be nice to have more interaction with the development team.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Well what exactly would yall like to know?
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
I don't exactly have questions for admins but I'm sure others may have some.

I'll make a hypothetical question up.

At what point do you think joining a 16/16 is to far.

(26-09-2020, 03:01 AM)Woody Wrote: I don't exactly have questions for admins but I'm sure others may have some.

I'll make a hypothetical question up.

At what point do you think joining a 16/16 is to far.
Man that major contributor tag really means nothing tho must mean im not at all linked with development :/ but by all means shut down a person willing to answer what questions I can as one of the sole people that was working on map bugs and fixes for recent times and further back with direct contact to the devs lol
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol