Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dev Q&A
(01-10-2020, 04:35 PM)Woody Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 02:53 PM)makk Wrote: I always wanted to know why the mod is not published on steam.

We have one but Its been almost abandoned given I'm normally the one answering the questions on it at this point.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...searchtext=

It's quite telling when they didn't even answer my "question" from how long ago?.  

[Image: e534ef13653ad9fab749203311cdacf6.png]

I have to rate that.
This is quite the thread. And quite a lot of questions. I think most of them have been answered to some degree, but I would be alright with the idea of a Q&A and will look at putting something together. Will probably take the form of a question box, and then we can look at the answers and formulate responses. Potentially we can also look at voice chat, but this would likely take more effort and cause issues across the timezones.

In response purely to the last question however, when we first started with Steam Workshop, NI did not work with how it was trying to deliver the mod. I have not re-evaluated that in a very long time. And, in truth, you will find the mod is out of date on nearly every service where it is listed - moddb, nexus, steam. It became a lot of effort to maintain, especially back in the days where we were producing a lot of updates very quickly, and as effort on the mod can quickly build up and conflict with personal lives, the official site and launcher with its faster and simplified downloading has been much easier to manage.

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
(07-10-2020, 10:33 AM)Naozumi Wrote: In response purely to the last question however, when we first started with Steam Workshop, NI did not work with how it was trying to deliver the mod. I have not re-evaluated that in a very long time. And, in truth, you will find the mod is out of date on nearly every service where it is listed - moddb, nexus, steam. It became a lot of effort to maintain, especially back in the days where we were producing a lot of updates very quickly, and as effort on the mod can quickly build up and conflict with personal lives, the official site and launcher with its faster and simplified downloading has been much easier to manage.

/Nao

Did you ever consider giving someone more power "admin" for things like this? 

Not suggesting myself.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(07-10-2020, 12:53 PM)Woody Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 10:33 AM)Naozumi Wrote: In response purely to the last question however, when we first started with Steam Workshop, NI did not work with how it was trying to deliver the mod. I have not re-evaluated that in a very long time. And, in truth, you will find the mod is out of date on nearly every service where it is listed - moddb, nexus, steam. It became a lot of effort to maintain, especially back in the days where we were producing a lot of updates very quickly, and as effort on the mod can quickly build up and conflict with personal lives, the official site and launcher with its faster and simplified downloading has been much easier to manage.

/Nao

Did you ever consider giving someone more power "admin" for things like this? 

Not suggesting myself.
Or expand the duties/responsibilities of current admins who's roles currently are very limited should they volunteer.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin