Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bannerlord Mod Tools Are Available!
(01-10-2020, 09:58 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 08:35 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 05:12 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Rip spare time

edit: still no source code, spare time saved
Surely we can prepare in terms of maps, items, skeletons for unique bots etc? Or will it be the case that the team won't bother until they're certain NI II is a viable option within the engine?

Sure can. I focus on game code however and won't bother with mapping and modeling Smile
I guess this is the point where if people want to actively get involved in the development of NI 2, by learning how to model or create maps. A bigger team makes development a whole lot faster

So when do Teraths lessons start? O.O
Loots: 18
[Image: Screenshot-10.png] 
well i tried something.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(02-10-2020, 09:39 AM)Berkay Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-10.png] 
well i tried something.
nais.

Surely we can prepare in terms of maps, items, skeletons for unique bots etc? Or will it be the case that the team won't bother until they're certain NI II is a viable option within the engine?

Sure can. I focus on game code however and won't bother with mapping and modeling Smile
I guess this is the point where if people want to actively get involved in the development of NI 2, by learning how to model or create maps. A bigger team makes development a whole lot faster
I'll certainly give map building a go not sure how well it'll go but would love to help wherever possible Big Grin Have you considered taking over community management Kaas? Wink
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
I could create a model for Teutonic Robes.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(02-10-2020, 01:29 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote:

I'll certainly give map building a go not sure how well it'll go but would love to help wherever possible Big Grin Have you considered taking over community management Kaas? Wink

I probably won't be a good community manager Sad, but whenever I start developing again I'd like to get the community involved as much as possible
Can we use this time to see if we will be able to pay for NI 2 Servers and to see fi we will have donations coming in for NI2?

Would be a shame to develop it all then no money to fund anything, I dont think Nao could take anymore lmao
Loots: 18
I don't think (a lot of) people will want to fund something that hasn't been build yet. We have no clue either if it's even possible to develop NI 2 in Bannerlord. Imagine the pain we have to through to refund everyone.
[Image: RKLK4Qu.png]

Just starting to learn how everything works and this is immediately better than warband map making let me tell ya.
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(02-10-2020, 02:50 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I don't think (a lot of) people will want to fund something that hasn't been build yet. We have no clue either if it's even possible to develop NI 2 in Bannerlord. Imagine the pain we have to through to refund everyone.

I'm sure you could say something like If nothing works out the money goes into NI 1 for servers etc... The people that really want to play NI 2 probably still play Ni 1 to some extent.  

Content/feature wise how long do you think it would take to catch up to NI 1. I'm not after some magic number like we talking half a year to a year or is this a 5+ year project that will never be done because you are low on time/devs.

Understandably you're not sure what's even possible just want to see the guess from a dev's perspective.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|