Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bannerlord Mod Tools Are Available!
(02-10-2020, 11:09 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 04:43 PM)Woody Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 04:13 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 03:29 PM)Woody Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 03:27 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I highly doubt we'll implement all features of NI 1 into NI 2. There are things that we would like to avoid and new features that we would to implement (all of the features to avoid and new ones might be disclosed at a later date). I think that an alpha version will be ready within 2 months, considering daily development is done. A beta would probably look at half a year of development. Where as a full release will follow shortly after.

Understandable +  Nice.

Makes me question why it has been 400+ days since the last download update then. 

A lot of developers, me included, have considered NI has reached it's end of live. We came to a point where Bannerlord was upon us, which really demotivated me to continue working on this mod. Other than that, the staff structure of NI isn't really the best as well, but I don't want to go any deeper on that.

IMO NI should be shutdown with the arrival of NI2 to cut on resources and costs.

Normally you put down animals humanely If you care about them. If this was your position you could of either do a final update and say this Is It or just say "Sorry this Is It for updates as we don't plan to work on Ni any longer".  

Why do I need to explain basic ethics let alone point out It doesn't take much to say why you have chosen not to continue working on the project to the community.

Normally you would only "put down an animal" if it was suffering. NordInvasion might be slowly dying, but it is for sure not suffering. The players are still supplied with updates (the monthly awakened legendaries, webstuff now and then), so stating that development has been abandoned would give a wrong signal. Therefore doing either of your "basic ethics" examples would be completely wrong in my eyes. I might have discontinued development in NI, that doesn't mean others have as well.

I think you are coming at this the wrong way.

You say that may give people the wrong signal but at least it's an honest one. The outsider perspective is we've been cock teased for an update for over a year and it's gotten to the point people like myself have gone from hopeful to confused.

So many small promises over the well years at this point... You are afraid of the idea it may give off a superstition that all development has stopped... This is a straw man... If you're afraid of something... outline it... All I'm saying is give an update on where the Dev team is currently to the players that have been waiting all this time...

Outline yes there's not going to be any more download updates however we are still going to do...

How is talking so hard here...