Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Map Test 09.10.2020
maybe coming
https://steamcommunity.com/id/84824488
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
if ya need me, i'll be there
Characters: DB_Queens_Guard - DB_Ria_Valentine - DB_Mia_Valentine - DB_Larzarus - DB_Rilius - DB_Legiata

31.08.2018 - Black Arrows
16.02.2019 - Bulwark of Swadia
17.02.2019 - Pike of Kings
23.07.2019 - Mjolnir
29.12.2019 - Ornate Scale Armour
08.03.2020 - Pike of Kings

Proud member of the URGF.
Ahhh cra0p, admin I thought event is rn and I removed my comment cuz I wasnt going to be here, but I misunderstood the time zones and didnt know it's in 1 hour, I was on 1st page for signing up... plz I'll be there, plz admins save me for this one Big Grin
Loot:
Byrllysg - 10.02.2020
Sun Glaive - 11.5.2021 
(09-10-2020, 06:08 PM)Extaziii Wrote: Ahhh cra0p, admin I thought event is rn and I removed my comment cuz I wasnt going to be here, but I misunderstood the time zones and didnt know it's in 1 hour, I was on 1st page for signing up... plz I'll be there, plz admins save me for this one Big Grin

granted
coming
Quake,c0ol and I are going to come
Bunch of us in the TS lobby. what is the channel password?
AcePeltast:  Master Peltast
AceLegion: Legionnaire
AcePavise: Pavise Champion
StormSpear : Royal Guard
AceWarden: Warden

Knights Helm : 25 April 2016
Eastern Blade : 27 July 2018
Sun Glaive: 24 June 2019
Barbutte with Coif: 9th October 2020
Deadshot: 11th October 2020
Big thanks for everyone who was there, thanks for the feedback and your patience!

We should have 3 maps changed soon within the rotations, the other feedback will be applied in the edits and retested.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
I don't know if it's right place to post feedback, but whatever.
I played archer whole event so obviously there are quite subjective thoughts.
Also I will post some things I've already told in-game, just to keep these impressions in one place.

1. Forgotten Bay
Nice changes, the map is much better. The tower you added is just great addition to the map. Need some polish with things like textures where you can stuck in, and maybe move bots spawn a little bit far. But map is already great and playable in public. Also like the fact there are escape paths from the base, no annoying invisible walls.

2. Fortress Outskirts
Not a big fan of this map not before, not after changes. Though I admit it became better for cading (more peeking spots).
Things I dislike:

3. Hyper's Castle
Hyper did great job making that castle. For me it's great as it is, I'd not change it at all. If even changing it - I'd rather keep side entrance to the castle, closing main gates. Kiting starts from this side, not from the long. Kiting from long side worse even for archers.

4. Forest Outpost
It became better, but not that good still. I'd suggest removing it from map pool, just don't see how you can make it good not rebuilding completely.
If you want to work on it:

5. Swadian Citadel
I like new tower, it even feels like it was missing before. Map is already ready to be played, but with some changes it would become really great.

6. Traders' Valley
I like the changes, new version feels quite playable.
Things I'd fix:

Overall that was nice event to participate and looking forward for more testing. Feels like alive mod again Big Grin
wasn't there a map by coconut? that never got added to the map rotation aswell?