Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Map Test 09.10.2020
Ruins of Asgard
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

Thanks for the long feedback Forward.

The spoiler doesn't works due to the "s Wink

I've done the changes from Forest Outpost, Citadel and Traders which we spoke about in the TS - they will go live soon, but they can always be improved a bit more, its a constant progress.

I'll have the suggestions for the other maps in mind once I am overworking the other three maps. Thanks again!
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Overall opinion on maps I tested 

Forest Outpost: Made into much more of a shooting gallery.

Traders Valley: A large open field shooting gallery with a killbox

Forgotten Bay: Alright with the tower addition as overall positions for ranged were limited on this map and being clumped on that rock with 3-4 other people was ass

Fortress Outskirts: Cading area needs a complete rework

Fortress Under Siege: Shooting gallery + Killbox

Hypers Castle: needs a complete rework or should be removed

Swadian Citadel: aesthetically, the tower and the wall being there make no reasonable sence in terms of layout. Another shooting gallery gauntlet
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Noone wants to play maps which take 1:30h. Bots are simply getting stuck, maps ain't been played but rather skipped. Just as a heads up, we needed 3h for 5 maps, which is a reasonable amount of time. Thats a time with 20 ppl, almost all top gear, all on TS.

Especially maps like Forest Outpost and Traders Valley are not shooting galleries, but actually force ppl to move out. Hypers Castle didn't work as intended, but thats alright, I'll give it another try. Fortess Outskirts actually worked better than before but still has its issues and will be readjusted. Citadel is unsymetric, but thats the best way to fit in the tower. It actually just gives a few more peeking spots as the fence and other corners are just not nice to peek at all. Fortess under Siege wasn't tested so far.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(10-10-2020, 03:37 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: Overall opinion on maps I tested 

Forest Outpost: Made into much more of a shooting gallery.

Traders Valley: A large open field shooting gallery with a killbox

Forgotten Bay: Alright with the tower addition as overall positions for ranged were limited on this map and being clumped on that rock with 3-4 other people was ass

Fortress Outskirts: Cading area needs a complete rework

Fortress Under Siege: Shooting gallery + Killbox

Hypers Castle: needs a complete rework or should be removed

Swadian Citadel: aesthetically, the tower and the wall being there make no reasonable sence in terms of layout. Another shooting gallery gauntlet

This is good feedback for the early years of NI, but this totally runs counter to what NI is now.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour