Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Discuss Bannerlord within this forum, thanks :)
As the subject reads, I've created this section for all Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord related discussion.

Please keep all Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord related topics here and Warband in the appropriate sections.

Thanks!
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I'm not going to suggest anything I said before or link old threads because cbf + you have probably made your decisions on them already.

Have you considered doing items a bit like csgo In the sense you have a few items in one collection and In that collection It would have different rarities.

Why you would do this Is items collection could be limited to map bases so In turn If you want this X item you need to play X map(s). Other reason would be having a trade up system like csgo.

The trade up system Is more the reason for why I'm suggesting this as It allows Items that players would find "worthless" to be actually worth something in the system.

I've simplified it quite heavily so here info on how the trade up system works  --> https://youtu.be/YPyNYJoFBVg?t=15

I don't think I need to explain what I mean by collections but a csgo cases Is a collection. Effectively I'm suggesting the "Red" Is the knife and the "Blue" Is maybe a craftable. 

-I'm not suggesting "they all have the same stats".
-I'm not suggesting reds should be as rare as csgo knifes
-I'm not suggesting you should do this Idea I'm saying "Have you considered..."

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(05-10-2020, 10:25 AM)Woody Wrote: I'm not going to suggest anything I said before or link old threads because cbf + you have probably made your decisions on them already.

Have you considered doing items a bit like csgo In the sense you have a few items in one collection and In that collection It would have different rarities.

Why you would do this Is items collection could be limited to map bases so In turn If you want this X item you need to play X map(s). Other reason would be having a trade up system like csgo.

The trade up system Is more the reason for why I'm suggesting this as It allows Items that players would find "worthless" to be actually worth something in the system.

I've simplified it quite heavily so here info on how the trade up system works  --> https://youtu.be/YPyNYJoFBVg?t=15

I don't think I need to explain what I mean by collections but a csgo cases Is a collection. Effectively I'm suggesting the "Red" Is the knife and the "Blue" Is maybe a craftable. 

-I'm not suggesting "they all have the same stats".
-I'm not suggesting reds should be as rare as csgo knifes
-I'm not suggesting you should do this Idea I'm saying "Have you considered..."

I don't see how this post is any bit relevant to the thread Tongue

A feature like this was already sort of done with legendary upgrades and I used to play CS a lot and I don't think it'll work quite the same with the way NI is laid out.

If you're on about collectibles they were added for fun for an event and were never removed lol
Just saw It as a good place to post one Idea for NI 2 given the name for this is "Discuss Bannerlord within this forum, thanks Smile" I assumed you were talking about Ni 2 given why would you create a new thread when so many are out there.

Now looking at the location of the thread I guess It makes senes. Guess that's what I get for just clicking on the main page and assuming it's just a "normal thread".

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Is the purpose of this thread just for Bannerlord, and not for NI II?
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(05-10-2020, 10:54 AM)Woody Wrote: Just saw It as a good place to post one Idea for NI 2 given the name for this is "Discuss Bannerlord within this forum, thanks Smile" I assumed you were talking about Ni 2 given why would you create a new thread when so many are out there.

Now looking at the location of the thread I guess It makes senes. Guess that's what I get for just clicking on the main page and assuming it's just a "normal thread".

Yeah this is a thread in the new forum Wink I should of locked it so it's my bad.

(05-10-2020, 01:21 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote: Is the purpose of this thread just for Bannerlord, and not for NI II?

Basically anything to do with Bannerlord related stuff (Including NI Bannerlord/2/II/When?/omgtaleworldsplsreleaseprivateserversandmoretools)
omgtaleworldsplsreleaseprivateserversandmoretools
(05-10-2020, 06:28 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: omgtaleworldsplsreleaseprivateserversandmoretools

When?
(05-10-2020, 06:28 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: omgtaleworldsplsreleaseprivateserversandmoretools

Yes.