Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Discuss Bannerlord within this forum, thanks :)
May as well ask here at this point. Got nothing else to lose...

I think from memory I saw years ago a competition was run? For like the NI logo or something? Be cool to see some sort of competition like that for "Ni 2" or if you plan on a different name.

On the page you would outline...

~Copyright etc...
~a set colour palette that you have in mind maybe?
~a few versions of the same logo given you may need e.g. a square one in some locations but banner looking one in others...
~could show us some reference photos to give us a better idea of what you're looking for...
~Etc...

For when this should be run idk but better me suggesting it now before you hire some person to make one or something stupid thing like that.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
omgtaleworldsplsreleaseprivateserversandmoretools

As for NI2, can we get shared inventory + crafing, better trading and good hero system where each class is unique?
Guess who's back?
And where Rydell doesnt model Twigs  Heart
Loots: 18
Never did, never will Heart
Guess who's back?
Have not played in a long time but I need NI 2! Is there any kind of timeline or anything just curious?
Winter x 4
Thor X 2
Loke x 6
Prince x 6
Royal Torturer x 3
(26-02-2021, 04:57 AM)VM_Xerodus Wrote: Have not played in a long time but I need NI 2! Is there any kind of timeline or anything just curious?

Timeline: Release Private Multiplayer Servers. Date = 202X
In other words, 1 day to 10 years... all depends on when Taleworlds and stuff get the server sides setup properly and releasing modding tools more. etc. (I believe.)
Loots - 8