Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Developer AMA - One question, go!
Hey everyone,

I know a lot of you want us to do some sort of AMA/Q&A.

Feel free to ask questions below but I want to lay out a few rules so it doesn't get overcrowded.

- Ask me one (1) question only. Total.
- Keep it within 200 characters, I don't want to be reading essays.
- Please try and keep it to questions only, I don't want this to turn into a discussion.
- You can be serious or not, but just remember you only have one question  Wink
- Don't worry if your question is not related to me personally, I will share most if not all questions with the developer team before answering.
- Please bear with me, if I take days/weeks to respond it's probably because I'm busy but I'm sure someone will drop me a reminder if it's taking me too long.

Thank you, so... Any questions?

Added the answers below as sort of a mega-thread.

Ramos_Caoliki
- Given the new factions present in Bannerlord, will the primary faction change to perhaps the Calradian Empire, and by the same extension might we see new classes (or at least renames) to match this change?
Rydell
- Multiple times I have stated my desire to become NI dev, I even asked Kip few times which always resulted in no answer. For me this begs the question - Do you need my help in the development of NI?
Woody
- How much pain/distress/anxiety/etc... have I caused for the development team?*
Faravin
- What is your favourite food Xen? All I want to know Smile
Julia.
- How high is the lootchance of the mobs compared to bosses of the same wave? (As in Thors Chosen vs Thor // Not in absolute numbers (as you wont say that), but in relation to each other).
Never
- Why don't you increase the Lootchance? as the game is at it's end pretty much
Gnoll
- What kind a cat is on your avatar and what is the name? Tongue
Berkay
- Can we see NI2 in 2021?
Peleus
- Why are you so sexy?
Extaziii
- Is it possible to make the thrown spears ammo a bit higher? Like for example, Twigs from 15 to 17 , glory/rup from 16 to 17 and etc.?
Kriegstofu
- Will Jez ever come back for NI2?
Forward
- Did you abandon an idea about opening fourth weapon slot after Kaasovic left mod development or we can still hope to get it into the mod some day?
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Given the new factions present in Bannerlord, will the primary faction change to perhaps the Calradian Empire, and by the same extension might we see new classes (or at least renames) to match this change?

(Also as an aside, I'm assuming a lot of our questions won't have even been considered from what appears to be a hold on development until the source code is available, so I imagine a lot of answers will be not considered, perhaps consider updating / reviewing the questions if they are answered in the future? I can remove this from my post once its answered)
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Foreword - I love this post's idea!

Multiple times I have stated my desire to become NI dev, I even asked Kip few times which always resulted in no answer. For me this begs the question - Do you need my help in the development of NI?
Guess who's back?
Saved the best question just in case it did happen.

How much pain/distress/anxiety/etc... have I caused for the development team.

Be completely honest I don't mind.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
What is your favourite food Xen? All I want to know Smile
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

How high is the lootchance of the mobs compared to bosses of the same wave? (As in Thors Chosen vs Thor // Not in absolute numbers (as you wont say that), but in relation to each other).
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Why don't you increase the Lootchance? as the game is at it's end pretty much
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Time Wasted: 5.200 Hours
What kind a cat is on your avatar and what is the name? Tongue

Steam •
  • My Shop
    • Loot List •

Can we see NI2 in 2021?
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
Why are you so sexy?
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye