Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Different Factions for NI2
The thing about lore is altough, even the Bannerlord Devs seem to have forgotten about continents like Geroia or Jumne when they extended Calradia. Geroia is said to be east or south of calradia in Warband. so either it is even more west/south of Bannerlord Calradia or they just forgot/never got that Part of the Lore at all.

https://mountandblade.fandom.com/wiki/Balion
https://mountandblade.fandom.com/wiki/Nordland
https://mountandblade.fandom.com/wiki/Geroia
https://mountandblade.fandom.com/wiki/Lokti

Maybe in Bannerlord DLC?

i'll just leave this map here:
[Image: mount-blade-2-calradia-ausschnitt_6096438.jpg] Right click for a bigger view
(13-10-2020, 12:24 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: The thing about lore is altough, even the Bannerlord Devs seem to have forgotten about continents like Geroia or Jumne when they extended Calradia. Geroia is said to be east or south of calradia in Warband. so either it is even more west/south of Bannerlord Calradia or they just forgot/never got that Part of the Lore at all.

https://mountandblade.fandom.com/wiki/Balion
https://mountandblade.fandom.com/wiki/Nordland
https://mountandblade.fandom.com/wiki/Geroia
https://mountandblade.fandom.com/wiki/Lokti

Maybe in Bannerlord DLC?

i'll just leave this map here:
[Image: mount-blade-2-calradia-ausschnitt_6096438.jpg] Right click for a bigger view

Yeah, tbh I was really surprised at the map. It bore no resemblance to the Bannerlord map or the original M&B map which seems to reset their lore with every game in terms of placement. I mean I kind of understood where the Wercheg Pennisula was supposed to be on the Bannerlord map but I was completely lost after that.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

I think in theory culture based looting sounds ok, but it would be very hard to balance and might lead people to choose culture just for the sake of mats and loot. Though, I do think culture should be something we cannot reset ever and have to keep, that way devs could perhaps rotate mats and loot through different cultures perhaps.

Having more of a lore would be cool though in the grand scheme of things its not that important.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
What do you guys think about plunder at the end of the run?

Not for weapons but mats/gold.
Loots: 
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

(13-10-2020, 01:09 PM)RookCW Wrote: What do you guys think about plunder at the end of the run?

well there was once foraging for plants in early NI, (worm root etc), so there was always 1 guy collecting herbs for himself most of the times. would be cool though to recieve rare materials for finishing a run (everyone gets a NI2 Damascus bar for a NI2 Hard run etc)
(13-10-2020, 01:26 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(13-10-2020, 01:09 PM)RookCW Wrote: What do you guys think about plunder at the end of the run?

well there was once foraging for plants in early NI, (worm root etc), so there was always 1 guy collecting herbs for himself most of the times. would be cool though to recieve rare materials for finishing a run (everyone gets a NI2 Damascus bar for a NI2 Hard run etc)

Yeah, I remember the plants. So glad they removed that. 

It could just be, "Your Captain has given you your share of the plunder."

Especially since plunder was such a big reason for mercenary companies during medieval times. It was actually part of their contracts.
Loots: 
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

(13-10-2020, 03:36 PM)RookCW Wrote:

Especially since plunder was such a big reason for mercenary companies during medieval times. It was actually part of their contracts.
Maybe have a certain amount of xp and gold, say 10k assist xp + 5k money for normal, 25k xp and money for hard and 50k xp and money for rag or whatever the equivalent is deemed adequate.

I do think bots should perhaps drop more weapons and armour, which can be either sold for a base amount or scraped into more resources like wood/iron and perhaps the chance to get a rarer material.

To be honest, I think the scavenging thing is a good idea, but it could be shared amongst the team so it gives people another reason to play the game modes than just for the sake of the waves. 

What NI II needs is additional reasons to play the game modes themselves not just 'play 2 loot' but greater strategic requirements within the game modes themselves. I cant imagine how difficult it would be but like having to gather resources and perhaps build pre-built defences that are spread around the map like barricades/siege equipment/traps, the level of defence you can build could depend on your profession level or the difficulty mode you're on. That could even replace the current system of bringing in deployables besides dep shields/barrels/medic kits/tomes.
(13-10-2020, 04:59 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote:

Maybe have a certain amount of xp and gold, say 10k assist xp + 5k money for normal, 25k xp and money for hard and 50k xp and money for rag or whatever the equivalent is deemed adequate.

I do think bots should perhaps drop more weapons and armour, which can be either sold for a base amount or scraped into more resources like wood/iron and perhaps the chance to get a rarer material.

To be honest, I think the scavenging thing is a good idea, but it could be shared amongst the team so it gives people another reason to play the game modes than just for the sake of the waves. 

What NI II needs is additional reasons to play the game modes themselves not just 'play 2 loot' but greater strategic requirements within the game modes themselves. I cant imagine how difficult it would be but like having to gather resources and perhaps build pre-built defences that are spread around the map like barricades/siege equipment/traps, the level of defence you can build could depend on your profession level or the difficulty mode you're on. That could even replace the current system of bringing in deployables besides dep shields/barrels/medic kits/tomes.

Do you mean something along the ideas that using certain equipment, such as a cade, would use 1 instance/resources in your inventory, and so you would need to stay stocked up on the resources required?
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
(23-01-2021, 03:54 PM)Naozumi Wrote:
(13-10-2020, 04:59 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote:

Do you mean something along the ideas that using certain equipment, such as a cade, would use 1 instance/resources in your inventory, and so you would need to stay stocked up on the resources required?

Not in the same sense as the current system does.

You would need to harvest/collect wood and use that to build pre-located cades/traps/obstructions. I.E engineers grab 'wood' from a woodpile and use an engineers hammer to build the barricade/trap/obstruction. Barricades/traps/obstructions can then be perhaps upgraded or reinforced?

There can then be a number of pre-determined sites to defend based off of how the map creator designs their map. I.E Could have three sites of varying difficulty, the closest site to the bot spawn is the hardest and the furthest site is the easiest with the second being an intermediate difficulty.