Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Map Test 23.10.2020
Coming
Coming
Loots: 29
coming
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
Please note:
- Be on time to claim your reserved spot
- Join Teamspeak and join the Offical event lobby to claim your spot
- The window to claim your reserved closed 15 minutes prior to the start of the event
- Players will be dragged in the order of replies on this thread
- The event will run for 3 hours, there is a chance that a spot will be available during the run, if you stick around in the lobby you might be allowed in the event
Traditional feedback.

King's Reach
Agree, map problem is ranged bots stuck and new tower is a solution. Need better protection from right side obviously. Also would be better if add some merlons (google translate told me that called merlons) on front palisade. We've talked about that in-game.

Swadian Mines
Also movement in right direction imo. Things I'd change are:

1. Wooden structures above cades and on that line whose prevent slashing overhead and shooting effectively from platforms/shc people might place behind cades. Except ranged stuck - another problem of this map is to accomodate 16 people inside so no one stood on right side and can shoot. With shielder/slasher it's even worse. So more positions around the better.
  2. I think 1 ammo box also is not enough for such small area. Especially when it's located in such tight corridor/corner. 
Fortress Under Siege
Though we didn't play this map an idea of bots coming onto right bastion seems interesting. Consider adding healing box near that entrance though, if you decide to keep it.

Keancuop Forest
Like being told by many people, invisible wall in that ruined house feels wrong. I agree there is need in the barrier on that place, but it should be visible. Probably thing I hate most in maps are invisible walls. Maps should be intuitive for every player, when you need to play a lot and remember where is invisible wall and where is not - it is bad map design.
But overall that is good change, even long needed change.

Thanks for the event and waiting for the next one! You're going a great job.