Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[WIP] Naval Encounter ?
Hey everyone, I'm starting to work on an idea I had a while ago, It would be a scene where the battlefield is taken to the sea, where you would fight on ships.

Here I post you a screenshot of what it look like (for now) to give you an idea. Note that it is just an earlier work and it is not representative of the scene in any way.

If possible I would like that you give me your opinion on such a map, what would you like to see in?, or any suggestion you might have, thank you.

Update 1 :

Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
This is a great idea, however a problem might be the spawn being too small and bots falling into the lake/spawning on the lake ground and or tricksters/wraiths/loki spawning somewhere downunder

invisible walls at water level might be a way to counter this (so bots would stand with theirs feets on the water surface on the invis wall
(01-11-2020, 02:24 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: This is a great idea, however a problem might be the spawn being too small and bots falling into the lake/spawning on the lake ground and or tricksters/wraiths/loki spawning somewhere downunder

invisible walls at water level might be a way to counter this (so bots would stand with theirs feets on the water surface on the invis wall

Great idea ty, also it does not seems like but the ship are really big
Quick update I added a destroyed ship (not finished) wich enable players to fight on different levels, screenshot added. I am still open to suggestions.