Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
Ban Reason: Your account has been banned for the following reason: You keep using weapons not for his class, blocking other players, leeching and wasting support items. Go read the rules and make an Unban request if you wish. You will need to confirm that you have read the the rules and will comply with the rules.

I have read the rules and am sorry for those things. I will stick to rules next time. I am a new player that's why didnot exactly know what i have to do. But now i do.
Hello, in the end its obviously up to Irish, but i just wanna say, I kept asking you multiple times on different servers to stop. You you ignored every of the Admin messages that have been sent to you. I even asked other people to explain the stuff in other languages incase you don't understand English that much, you kept going on.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(12-01-2021, 12:23 PM)Faravin Wrote: Hello, in the end its obviously up to Irish, but i just wanna say, I kept asking you multiple times on different servers to stop. You you ignored every of the Admin messages that have been sent to you. I even asked other people to explain the stuff in other languages incase you don't understand English that much, you kept going on.

Yes,that's a true point since i don't really understand English i didnot even know what you were saying or didnot see the warning.
But just like i said i will stick to rules. Thanks for mentioning that point.
Your account has been unbanned.

Make sure to follow the rules of NordInvasion and do not get into trouble.