Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cavalry Mode Quests
Hey there,

Naozumi (, you) asked us to actually post our requests/feedback here, so here goes!

In normal/hard/rag modes, through quests you get rewarded for playing (and getting a lot of kills). Cavalry mode however only has two quests, one of which can't be completed because that enemy type doesn't exist anymore. The other one clearly doesn't balance well in terms of completion time/reward.

I think many of the quests from other modes could easily be transferred to cavalry, here are some of them:
- Can't Hit a Moving Target
- Collecting Heads
- Congratulations, Minion Killer...
- In It for the Long Haul

And these are only the ones that exist for pretty much all of the modes, more specific ones could be designed based on the opponents you face in cavalry mode! (Do tell if you want help with that!)

Thanks for reading; this is obviously more of a "nice to have" matter, but since a lot of people are playing cavalry mode recently I think many would appreciate the addition of cavalry quests :)

Best regards,
Drunken
I support this idea!
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]
I dissagree 

For me cavalry is like chill mode, dont need to grind certain mobs only to finishing quest. I wish cavalry stay as before Smile

sorry for my english
[Image: 3FyqsfP.png]
(26-01-2021, 12:07 PM)Fior Wrote: I dissagree 

For me cavalry is like chill mode, dont need to grind certain mobs only to finishing quest. I wish cavalry stay as before Smile

sorry for my english

The way you play it does not have to change when they introduce quests, if you just want to keep it as chill mode dont focus on quests.
Doesnt mean other people shouldnt be allowed to do quests and get rewards if they wish to.
(26-01-2021, 12:22 PM)331flo331 Wrote:
(26-01-2021, 12:07 PM)Fior Wrote: I dissagree 

sorry for my english

The way you play it does not have to change when they introduce quests, if you just want to keep it as chill mode dont focus on quests.
Doesnt mean other people shouldnt be allowed to do quests and get rewards if they wish to.

People would request to not killing "their" bots because of quest, thats can slow waves. Thats my opinon
[Image: 3FyqsfP.png]
Thanks for the post. Will look into it.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
(01-02-2021, 12:55 PM)Naozumi Wrote: Thanks for the post. Will look into it.

Great, thank you :)