Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

EU Server Redistribution
It seems like people these days are playing a lot of rag and cav.
Yet we currently have:
1 cav server
2 rag servers
4 hard servers
4 normal servers

To me it would make more sense to perhaps take one hard server and one normal server and change them to cav and rag.
That way we could have:
2 cav servers
3 rag servers
3 hard servers
3 normal servers

Thoughts?
RFTA:3, RFTA2:2, Loots:84, Upgraded Legendaries:30
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=74341 and there was similar thread year before, lazy to find it. Despite majority wants it no admin is going to implement it.

NI cavalry mode sucks. I remember I played better cav invasion somewhere, it was more fun. Forgot mod name. It was not with persistent gear though.

Anyway I support your idea, just because of third Rag.
I am definitely supporting the idea! Forward, what you are talking about is your personal opinion, not the overall opinion. I think there is a huge amount of people that really like cav, go check the server list in the evening, you will nearly always see a full cav server!
Legendary Loots: 16
I think Cav attracts a different kind of personality than what forward describes himself. I think it is very important to have a diverse amount of personality types. So yes, having more than one cav server would be very nice for those of us who like to play with a horse once in a while Wink
I Support this action
I like this suggestion
3 rag servers, yes please.