Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How is the mod now?
Hello ppl,

I haven’t play NI for a while and I saw the trailer is the same for the las 7 years (which honor me)
Is it worth to play again now? I mean, is the community active (servers on, events, etc..?)
What is new from last trailer?

I saw the most online players in September 2020. That’s nice, I thought the mod dead. 

Thank you. 

GeNf
Hey GeNf, so yeah the mod is still active, I think roughly 50 active players, a lot of OG members have returned to the mod also. There are official events every week, and 2 active houses that run events weekly also. The maps have changed along with a lot of other things, but it’s still the good old nord invasion slaying waves of Nords. Feel free to message me if you need any questions answered
I remember you.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
We now have a great website feature in which we can see what loot recently dropped. Also Houses are now able to reinstate without having to ask a dev with help. Just collect 15k goldies and donate to your house to revert it to original state.

Also 4 New Classes (since i saw your last thread date 2013)
4 new classes! Ok then, that may be the reason I will try the mod again.
It seems that legendary drop increased a lot. I got only 1 in 3 years if I remember well and it was
in the 30 first minutes when I started the game.

Thank you guys for your answers.

Same Malong