Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Adminabuse
Got kicked whitout any reason from Rag_Eu 1 at 11.35 a.m. CET.
You were not kicked 'without reason'

You were kicked for trolling the team whom were all in spec asking you to die so they can reset. (You can not say you were unaware of this, I mean I think it's quite obvious when 15 people suddenly just 'drop dead' that they are wishing to reset the map or change it. Instead of going with what the team was interested in doing you decided to then just troll and run into a corner and hold your shield up trying to delay it as much as possible. This is why you were 'unfairly' as you say kicked. (Everyone on the server thanked me and was not in anyway whatsoever claiming 'admin abuse'

The ironic thing about all of this, is you are a serial offender when it comes to intentionally skipping (you'll argue kiting .) maps that people want to play, graubergen, swadian citadel, Old shire... for example. But then on the maps that quite literally kill the playerbase at that time (players stop playing with shit/slow maps.) But you seem to have this strange fetish for delaying runs on these maps annoying the crap out of everyone on every level of Nord invasion (Casual Players, daily players, new players, admins etc.)

My advice would be to reflect your actions in terms of what the rest of the team thinks about it. Players who take action in the interesst of a whole team are a neat addition whilst the opposite is seen as annoying and trollish.

Also if you feel you have been hard done by an admin you should follow the proper channels. (PM Irish.)
Loots - 8
I decided to use the forum because i don t know the name of admin who kicked me, but the thing with the time an the server will also works a PN Dev/Ops, thanks for this tip.
I was the one who kicked you, but once again even if you don't know who was the admin(s) who disciplined you, you simply can still PM Irish and he can check who it was.
Loots - 8