Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lokis ability
I'm talking about video from 2-3, (never seen, but if trust u - 4) loki abilities for 10s, where I survive. because I know " the golden rule", or just because
my reaction.
eventually "a la guerre comme a la guerre". Loki is the god of cunning and deceit. i think randomness of his ability "canonical".
also as i'm already told u at ur 1st post, solo Ragnarok is chalenge for u, imho
it doesn't have to be same easy as Hard or Normal.
or let's say if you played dark souls (or other games series). would you also complain that some opponent is too random?

p.s. im sorry for my English, hope u can understend all what i mean.

also, I didn't mean to offend you, or to tell you that I'm superman.
I just don't want the ragnarok, which I enjoy playing solo kite, to become easy and boring.
     My Shop    My Steam
(05-03-2021, 11:55 AM)Akanamah Wrote: I'm talking about video from 2-3, (never seen, but if trust u - 4) loki abilities for 10s, where I survive. because I know  " the golden rule", or just because
my reaction.
eventually "a la guerre comme a la guerre". Loki is the god of cunning and deceit. i think randomness of his ability "canonical".
also as i'm already told u at ur 1st post, solo Ragnarok is chalenge for u, imho
it doesn't have to be same easy as Hard or Normal.
or let's say if you played dark souls (or other games series). would you also complain that some opponent is too random?

p.s. im sorry for my English, hope u can understend all what i mean.

also, I didn't mean to offend you, or to tell you that I'm superman.
I just don't want the ragnarok, which I enjoy playing solo kite, to become easy and boring.

I don't want Ragnarok to become easy but predictable.. at least a bit more predictable by that period of grace Fendi mentioned so that I can rest after I killed a trickster from Lokis ability and refill or I could completely get rid of the situation that from now to then 2 tricksters spawn behind me and I can't really dodge because I'm in cover right now. Try to block 2 tricksters then - good luck. The challenge will remain or did you feel like ragnarok was easy over the last year since Kaas added the cooldown? It was the exact same challenge but less rages due to such wipes cause when you wiped you knew it was your fault and not the RNGs fault.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(05-03-2021, 11:36 AM)Angar Wrote: The Odin wave is currently as possible as the Loki wave. You just have to be lucky at all (See? Its luck based). Keep Odin in range and his ability won't do shit on you. Does it happen while you're kiting his minions, rip rng. 

Talking about Odins ability

[Image: Ud4zvdz.png]
[Image: EC7x4KA.png]
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
solo wave 15 nice

Yes, it might be fair to disable Odin's 'heavy armour' ability when playing solo. When playing alone you already have too many disadvantages.