Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.9 'Inspection Time'
Happy happy (:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Nice Additions !
Wusel @ Omnia
(24-02-2013, 03:41 AM)Barristan link Wrote: NI has had some changes in personnel. Welcome Senni to the Development team; Yuri to the position of Deputy Map Editor and Irish to the position of Senior Admin EU.
Just a bunch of wankers who got promoted. Much love :3
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Awesome, keep up the good work. Big Grin
(24-02-2013, 08:06 AM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: [quote author=Barristan link=topic=10196.msg85941#msg85941 date=1361677308]
NI has had some changes in personnel. Welcome Senni to the Development team; Yuri to the position of Deputy Map Editor and Irish to the position of Senior Admin EU.
Just a bunch of wankers who got promoted. Much love :3
[/quote]
I agree with this post! (cleverly disguised +1)
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
How the crap do you install the hotfix you act like its easy and leave no instructions you act like you can just paste code into a folder with out it being a BRF and working!!!!
(02-04-2013, 04:04 AM)Koi1232 link Wrote: How the crap do you install the hotfix you act like its easy and leave no instructions you act like you can just paste code into a folder with out it being a BRF and working!!!!

Right click the hotfix link and choose "Save Link As" (phrasing may vary slightly from browser to browser).  Once you have downloaded the file, move/copy it to the Modules\NordInvasion\Resources folder where the existing misc.brf file is.  Next time you start NI, the swords should look fine.

(Note: Do not view the hotfix file in your browser and then "Save Page As".  When I did that, it caused the game to crash and I had to re-download the hotfix following the steps I listed above.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...