Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Can't use Website
Hi all, I manage to log on to the NordInvasion website but it is impossible for me to go into tabs, character, crafting and others, nothing loads. Before posting here I try with other browsers and I even search for a solution on the forum but I didn't find it. If you have a solution I'm a taker. Thank you.
try restarting your pc. I get the same issue on my Mac sometimes ;/
Loots: 18
(10-03-2021, 10:21 PM)Fendi Wrote: try restarting your pc. I get the same issue on my Mac sometimes ;/

Thanks but I already try and it did not work, since I came back on the mod little ago I can only log on to the site and not change my stuff buy or sell and other
try clear history (all of them)
need more space for loots
(10-03-2021, 10:23 PM)Moka Wrote:
(10-03-2021, 10:21 PM)Fendi Wrote: try restarting your pc. I get the same issue on my Mac sometimes ;/

Thanks but I already try and it did not work, since I came back on the mod little ago I can only log on to the site and not change my stuff buy or sell and other

sorry for the useless post because I found the problem, I did not enter a new "username", the last time I had made changes on the site was in 2016 since I was not going back and it had things that probably had to change since before it had to put the name of our player.

& Thank you for this amazing Mod ! Good Game Everyone