Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Barrels Causing Crashes (Tip to prevent)
I had never crashed from a barrel ever (except for when it has caused server crash of course! Tongue)

Until one day i decided to turn rag dolls on... then i crashed the first time a barrel was hit

After the crash I turned rag dolls back off and have never crashed from a barrel since

So if you're sick of barrels causing you to crash, maybe try turning rag dolls off! Smile

-T
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
(17-02-2013, 11:49 AM)Tee link Wrote: I had never crashed from a barrel ever (except for when it has caused server crash of course! Tongue)

Until one day i decided to turn rag dolls on... then i crashed the first time a barrel was hit

After the crash I turned rag dolls back off and have never crashed from a barrel since

So if you're sick of barrels causing you to crash, maybe try turning rag dolls off! Smile

-T
But I love seeing them tumble down stairs, or turn into a quivering mass of i-dont-even's when they die on a cade.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Haha, i have to agree that rag dolls are great fun (and make some of the best screenshots!)

but yeah.. crashing isn't..
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
I've recently noticed that when two barrels are placed close together and/or clipping each other that I get massive fps drops when I go near them. It's akin to the old cades and the fps drops they caused when place closed together and clipping into each other.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(12-03-2013, 01:17 AM)Swadius link Wrote: I've recently noticed that when two barrels are placed close together and/or clipping each other that I get massive fps drops when I go near them. It's akin to the old cades and the fps drops they caused when place closed together and clipping into each other.
this is true if u place to barrels next to each other very close one can blow up the other and casue the server to crash
I'm fine with the rag dolls my only problem is whenever I stand next to a barrel it decreases my fps by about 15.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Yeah it seems like he issue has been fixed - as i haven't seen barrels cause anyone to crash for a long long time

I do get the fps drop when standing near barrels like you've mentioned though
But that's never been much of an issue for me (though my fps drops from 80 to around 40, not 15, so...)
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_Killboy - Warden