Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Is it possible for INF (not legio) to solo Normal?
Just wondering if anyone ever managed that?

My guess would be using an Ancient Greatsword or a Durendal and some Light Armor might do the Trick (combined with Field Medic Boxes)
Running away then slashing left to right direction

Or maybe an RG with Sok and Byrllysg?
I think with mercy or ironsong you have a good chance on the prince. Shield for wave 12 pikes.
Shield of Kings         - 2013-08-23
Studded Gauntlets    - 2013-09-21
Typhoon                  - 2021-01-10
Tower Shield            - 2021-01-24
Noble Bastion          - 2022-10-09
You can do normal easy. But I didn't do hard mode yet
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
Prince for melee is not that hard to beat, the minions are problem. 

I think it is impossible to do on most maps.
[Image: 3FyqsfP.png]
(29-03-2021, 01:27 PM)Fior Wrote: Prince for melee is not that hard to beat, the minions are problem. 

I guess you just explode melee minions (with a barrel) and ignore the rest while dueling Prince.

Pure theorycrafting, I would never do it myself Smile
(29-03-2021, 02:01 PM)Forward Wrote:
(29-03-2021, 01:27 PM)Fior Wrote: Prince for melee is not that hard to beat, the minions are problem. 

I guess you just explode melee minions (with a barrel) and ignore the rest while dueling Prince.

i have to try it someday Smile
[Image: 3FyqsfP.png]
(30-03-2021, 01:33 PM)Fior Wrote:
(29-03-2021, 02:01 PM)Forward Wrote:

i have to try it someday Smile
the thing about the barrel is that the chance of missing 1-3 ranged ones that will stay back/ or because spawn is too big. speed is the key
I think legio without throwing weapon should also be included. Obviously a good shield is required and Excalibur against bots and Torch against the Prince might work. The player should choose between the field medic or barrel though.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
(03-04-2021, 08:34 AM)Swaliant Wrote: I think legio without throwing weapon should also be included. Obviously a good shield is required and Excalibur against bots and Torch against the Prince might work. The player should choose between the field medic or barrel though.

legio has +1Ath and generally lighter armors though. - i meant in the sense of infantry that are the underdogs in terms of kiting quality

The thing is all these short weapons might make it easier for prince to crushthrough and drain your hp faster than you can heal yourself with the FMBoxes
I feel like a god when i am playing as legionnaire. Legio is the best class in game beyond any doubt. So not including legio is a true thing.