Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Switched Leaders but lost Housecraft Level
Hi

I was just trying to sort my characters by creating a new character named "_Attacker_" . I had in mind to leave with my Current Character "Kalenz" to make it easier to switch Gear between characters.
So i put "_Attacker_" in place of "Kalenz" as the Attacker Leader.
Now to my surprise, i had to choose the profession again and lost my 30 Attacker Levels.

Could you please revert this change or add the levels to _Attacker_ ?

Thank you very much for your Time!

ID of Characters involved:

_Attacker_ 2533255
Kalenz 17793
House Name: Agroprom Research Institute
Attacker Level 30

(I also Created 2 Different Chars for the same purpose for the other House types)

_Defender_ 2533256 - One_Man_Army 17316 - Garbage (lvl  28)
_Support_ 2533257 - Kreuzbogentofu 19130 - Cordon (lvl 29)

Does this mean I did it the wrong way or isn't it intended for levels to carry over between leaders?

If it isn't too much asked may I also have these 2 transfered please?
Your Character still has it's levels, you can make him leader again to get those back. I personally asked a similar question for personal crafting chars and was told it ain't done, so I assume this will most likely not happen aswell - if I am wrong, that'd be nice thou.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(27-04-2021, 03:42 PM)Julia. Wrote: Your Character still has it's levels, you can make him leader again to get those back. I personally asked a similar question for personal crafting chars and was told it ain't done, so I assume this will most likely not happen aswell - if I am wrong, that'd be nice thou.

Thanks, worked.